Oasis reunion

Just shows you how hype sells. I have just dug out 2 unused tickets from the last time Oasis played Heaton Park. I could not even give them away.

Attachments

• 1000041654.jpg
    1000041654.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 42
Imagine being lucky enough to buy 4 tickets that a lot of people did.( why wasn't it limited to 2 tickets per person?) And then listing all 4 tickets on Viagogo for £700 each. Minus Viagogo fees, that could be a nice £2000 profit. Not bad for a few hours waiting in the ticket queue.

I was thinking should I have been on the website earlier but don’t think it would have made much difference

Interesting people coming out saying don't blame the band it was ticketmaster and ticketmaster saying bands have option to deny surge pricing.

Neither want to take responsibility for being cunts to fans

Last edited:
Are the tickets on viagogo legit?

You're covered if they're not but it sounds like the band/promoters have said they will cancel tickets that were listed on there. Decision was to slap tout prices on fans at the point of sale.

Earlier this week, standing price tickets for Cardiff, London and Edinburgh were advertised as £135 plus fees. But angry fans online said they noted "in demand" pricing on Ticketmaster had increased prices to £355 plus fees.

Ticketmaster say they do not set ticket prices.

A link on the ticketing website stated, external: "Promoters and artists set ticket prices. Prices can be either fixed or market-based. Market-based tickets are labelled as 'Platinum' or 'In Demand'."

Ticketmaster confirmed that fans did not get anything else for the price increase.

Oasis and the band's promoter were not commenting on the issue on Saturday evening.

Dynamic pricing is not new and is allowed under consumer protection laws.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) told the BBC it could not pass comment on Ticketmaster's pricing in this instance.

A wankers trick.

I know a mug who paid the "dynamic pricing" of £350. I have seen Oasis at Heaton Park, whilst it was good, it wasn't £350 good. The mug has done it to be ostentatious and to show off on social media most likely.

Interesting people coming out saying don't blame the band it was ticketmaster and ticketmaster saying bands have option to deny surge pricing.

Nietger want to take responsibility for being cunts to fans
Definitely the bands responsibility, they have control of how tickets are priced. They need calling out for it, but they clearly dont give a shit for their fans as long as they are rolling in the cash.

To be fair guys - the band don't get a say in it. There is no band.

Could Liam put up more of a fight? Of course but then it's going to cost him money and he has (3?) divorces to finance.

Noel will, this is his play. Seemingly 2025 has been identified as the year he has sole control of the back catalogue which he is looking to flog for up to a billion quid.

Demonstrate the demand and how much they are now being streamed, get it valued and flog it.

All very very disappointing...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.