Oasis reunion

let us be honest

Oasis are a bit like kinky, at the time blues were so desperate for a glimmer of hope we accepted just above average as something special.

They are never worth £350 to be seen catawauling in a fuck off massive field

Sign and share There is possible government legislation for this in the autumn

They are all fake tickets. I've got 3 off ticketmaster and you don't even get them until the week of the event so I don't know what people are listing on these reselling sites.

I've just been looking on facebook and people are reselling them - would you trust sending money to a stranger?

They are all fake tickets. I've got 3 off ticketmaster and you don't even get them until the week of the event so I don't know what people are listing on these reselling sites.
The physical tickets don't exist yet, but they can still be legit purchases. Viagogo send them out in the days before the event, which is another massive stress in itself. I've been through it with City tickets in Europe.

I've just been looking on facebook and people are reselling them - would you trust sending money to a stranger?

Better hope they don't block you in the meantime as short of giving you access to their email account I assume you will be relying on them sending you over the tickets in 10 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.