Oasis reunion

Better hope they don't block you in the meantime as short of giving you access to their email account I assume you will be relying on them sending you over the tickets in 10 months.

She's sent a screen shot of her confirmation on ticketmaster and asked for my email address for my ticketmaster account - still seems very dodgy

I've just been looking on facebook and people are reselling them - would you trust sending money to a stranger?
Definitely not. At this point, all they can send you is an email/PDF and they could send that to as many people as they want. At least Viagogo (cunts that they are) will refund you if the tickets never materialise. Some random twat off Facebook certainly won't.

She's sent a screen shot of her confirmation on ticketmaster and asked for my email address for my ticketmaster account - still seems very dodgy

Screenshot_20240831-104905_Brave.jpg

This is the screen I see on ticketmaster. Looks pretty impossible to resell to me but then again I never have and have no intention of reselling these so maybe the touts have worked out some sort of system but yeah seems dodgy and leaving yourself open to being scammed in my opinion.

let us be honest

Oasis are a bit like kinky, at the time blues were so desperate for a glimmer of hope we accepted just above average as something special.

They are never worth £350 to be seen catawauling in a fuck off massive field
It's all subjective, really. They were never my favourite band, far from it, but I was putting a playlist together this morning and you forget just how many good songs they've written. My mates and I will be going for a nostalgia kick and the belief that this may be the last time we get to see them.

Nobody is putting a gun to peoples head to pay £350 a ticket. But if some are willing to pay that, good luck to them.

View attachment 130321

This is the screen I see on ticketmaster. Looks pretty impossible to resell to me but then again I never have and have no intention of reselling these so maybe the touts have worked out some sort of system but yeah seems dodgy and leaving yourself open to being scammed in my opinion.

thanks for that - good to see that it isn't possible to transfer tickets

View attachment 130321

Don't do it mate, they might be ligit but you never know, it's not worth it.

Mrs OnHoliday paid £370ish to see Taylor Swift at Anfield and about £140 to see Pink a couple of weeks after.

The lower priced face value tickets are more than comparable in pricing in that respect.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.