Oasis reunion

I'm just wondering what the next move will be after dynamic pricing.
They're obviously hard at work looking for ways to milk as much money as possible out of people. It's hateful. You can just imagine these people in the boardrooms punching the desk and screaming in between the lines of coke. They are fucking psychopaths.

It shows that we as a society deserve them too, people are paying because they can and as you say they are getting milked forcing those who can't pay and have probably been Oasis fans since the conception to miss out.

If people think the working class Gallagher brothers don't know about this they're deluded, this is going to come back and bite them on the arse in the long run IMHO.

Remember the London Olympics where they had a ballot followed by the panel giving people tickets for any event as long as it was the Olympics so that Tarquin and Henrietta can say they were there.

It's the lack of transparency that is the most nauseating. If they had announced the price when they increased it, rather than the vague message about limited availability and prices, most people would have fucked it off. If you're 50000 in the queue and you know that they are £350, then at least you know what's coming. If you wish to proceed and are happy to pay the price, then more fool the person that does.
It's taking advantage of the most dedicated. After queueing for 8 hours, it puts people in an awful position.

In all honesty I reckon 99% went at original price pretty quickly and the unlucky ones stuck with issues in a queue until the afternoon got the dregs which were fed back into the system from people who had payments declined or whatever.

I'd be interested to know the number of tickets they actually sold at the 'dynamic' prices.

It’s down to the performers whether dynamic pricing is used, there may be lines of coke but not in the boardrooms.

Yes I know that , the Gallaghers are totally culpable in this but it's the likes of Ticketmaster who come up with ideas like dynamic pricing.
I get that they are angry about touts making millions from secondary ticket sales but they could put touts out of business if they really wanted to. The Gilmour Albert Hall thing is one way.

Yes I know that , the Gallaghers are totally culpable in this but it's the likes of Ticketmaster who come up with ideas like dynamic pricing.
I get that they are angry about touts making millions from secondary ticket sales but they could put touts out of business if they really wanted to. The Gilmour Albert Hall thing is one way.
To be fair Ticketmaster came up with the software and made it available to artists, not sure they make much from it themselves.

Yup, they agree with corporate touting just not the one man band entrepreneur.

Haha, they’d have to write new album first before they could go the Gilmour route ;-)

It's all subjective, really. They were never my favourite band, far from it, but I was putting a playlist together this morning and you forget just how many good songs they've written. My mates and I will be going for a nostalgia kick and the belief that this may be the last time we get to see them.

Nobody is putting a gun to peoples head to pay £350 a ticket. But if some are willing to pay that, good luck to them.
In a few years they'll be playing Delamere forest

If people think the working class Gallagher brothers don't know about this they're deluded, this is going to come back and bite them on the arse in the long run IMHO.

I don’t think it will. They’ll tour and sell merchandise / back catalogues before giving it up for good. It’s one final payday.

I could quite happily be hated by the masses with the Gallaghers’ personal fortunes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.