Oasis reunion

I paid nearly £100 for front row at Morrissey. I’d never seen him before and it’s one of my favourite nights ever.

People will find the money one off.

People always find the money for something they are desperate to see.

City in the CL final in Istanbul.

The trip in total cost me over £1000.

To Oasis fans, seeing Oasis play after 15 years is the equivalent. £148.50 for a ticket is a steal to them. Especially if they live in Manchester, meaning they don't have to pay for travel or a hotel room. I'd have paid £148.50 for a ticket, being honest.

I paid about €375 face value for my Istanbul CL final ticket. Would you have told me not to pay that much for a football match, would you have said I’d gone mad? Actually don’t answer the last part!

Also, should the players have come out and said something and demanded tickets not to be sold that high ?

I'm just wondering what the next move will be after dynamic pricing.
They're obviously hard at work looking for ways to milk as much money as possible out of people. It's hateful. You can just imagine these people in the boardrooms punching the desk and screaming in between the lines of coke. They are fucking psychopaths.

They're obviously hard at work looking for ways to milk as much money as possible out of people. It's hateful. You can just imagine these people in the boardrooms punching the desk and screaming in between the lines of coke. They are fucking psychopaths.
It’s down to the performers whether dynamic pricing is used, there may be lines of coke but not in the boardrooms.

Looks like after these concerts they going to pick a few in Europe Australia and maybe USA!

After that I hope Oasis go into a studio and produce an album!

This will have a big knock-on effect in the music business, The demand for tickets and what people are willing to pay. even for corporate tickets are sold out, Live Music is the way forward and reunion tours by bands will all start popping up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.