Oasis reunion

The whole dynamic pricing debacle has really blown up over here. A lot of negative press.
Personally……. I have no desire to see them, one way or another, but I just see this as legalised ticket touting.
I don’t know how they can complain about people reselling their own tickets for above face value and at the same time sanction Ticketmaster doing exactly that, because depending on what you believe, the band get a cut out of it while they don’t with illegal touting.

At the end of the day, the customer, the fan is being ripped off.

Ticket master have a contract with Oasis. As do the promoters, the advertising and marketing companies etc. The contract they have with their fans should be sacrosanct. I. e. This is the price of a ticket. That’s all you will pay. Other expenses on us are already taken into account.

I don’t like it at all. It would put me off going to a stadium concert, no matter who it was.

That could be one way of appeasing the fans after the farcical ticket sale.

Regardless of how Oasis try and sell any further tickets for more concerts, the same people who got tickets for the 1st concerts will try and get tickets again. There will never be enough tickets to meet demand, no mater how many concerts Oasis perform.

At least with 1 televised concert millions of Oasis fans will get the opportunity see them play live, albeit on the TV. It will never replace being at the concert, but it’s better than not seeing Oasis play live at all.
Not sure ,they said 14 mill tried for tickets I think a lot were wanting tickets for an event not all will be big Oasis fans.So doubt they'sd all be tuning in to watch on TV,put it this way my son,not a huge fan wanted tickets so he, myself and his sister were logged in trying for him,doubt any of us would watch a televised version. Personally don't even watch TV or video of concerts of bands I like,don't think they come across as good TV, but that's just me.

That could be one way of appeasing the fans after the farcical ticket sale.

Regardless of how Oasis try and sell any further tickets for more concerts, the same people who got tickets for the 1st concerts will try and get tickets again. There will never be enough tickets to meet demand, no mater how many concerts Oasis perform.

At least with 1 televised concert millions of Oasis fans will get the opportunity see them play live, albeit on the TV. It will never replace being at the concert, but it’s better than not seeing Oasis play live at all.

Why wouldn’t they do that anyway? More millions in the bank.

Why wouldn’t they do that anyway? More millions in the bank.
My opinion of them can't get much lower than it already is after the dynamic pricing shitshow, but if they went back on their promise that these shows wouldn't be televised, it would hit absolute rock bottom.

My opinion of them can't get much lower than it already is after the dynamic pricing shitshow, but if they went back on their promise that these shows wouldn't be televised, it would hit absolute rock bottom.

I don't understand why they promised that and wouldn't want it televised.

Is city's queuing system made by the same people? Fairly sure it is.

I know we all like to slag off city's ticketing but recently their queuing system has been spot on.
Get in, issued with a queue ID, either stay in the queue watching it and/or put in your email address and they email you a link to your place in the queue.
You then get an email when you are at the front of the queue and have 20misn to access your link/make your purchase.

Was really disappointed that ticketmaster didn't do this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.