Oasis reunion

I'm not sure how adding more shows "makes it up" to fans who paid much higher prices for inflated "in-demand" ticket prices on Saturday. I guess that line in the article is reserved for those that didn't get any the first time around. Also, at least those still in the market won't be caught off guard the next time if/when/once they see prices much higher than they were expecting to see in their cart.

I never got that far in the process (hello, "Queue"), but I sure as hell won't and wouldn't be paying those "in demand" prices.

We also know the resellers (scalpers), bots, and thieves will ALWAYS be in the market, so you can expect more of the same if/once more shows get announced.

Once I read in the article linked above that Oasis "has a plan" for this, I was reminded of Mike Tyson's famous line: "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Enough fans who have felt like being punched may or may not be back for more. My thought on that comes from the "fool me once, fool me twice" proverb. Don't think I'd be back for more on this.

Last edited:
Wonder if the next time Noel pops up on the screens at the Etihad, we'll hear a rendition of "you greedy bastard, you know what you are"

Seeing as he prides himself on being the marketing brains behind oasis.

Back stage passes will come with a warning that if you don't like the smell of lavender or mint imperials you have no recourse for complaint.

Some people who paid top whack are obviously having second thoughts today as just seen a pair for Cardiff on sale on Twickets at face value (£547!) and two at Edinburgh (£355)

Last edited:
Sone people who paid top whack are obviously having second thoughts today as just seen a pair for Cardiff on sale on Twickets at face value (£547!) and two at Edinburgh (£355)

Pretty sure as well, you don't get payment until a week or so after the event when you sell on Twickets, so they will be waiting a long time to get their money back!

Sone people who paid top whack are obviously having second thoughts today as just seen a pair for Cardiff on sale on Twickets at face value (£547!) and two at Edinburgh (£355)
Our Kid got a ticket from someone he knows who had buyer's remorse over buying a dynamically priced ticket for Heaton Park.

Suspect quite a few will turn up on Twickets.

Our Kid got a ticket from someone he knows who had buyer's remorse over buying a dynamically priced ticket for Heaton Park.

Suspect quite a few will turn up on Twickets.
Just looked on Twickets and there was a pair at Wembley. They disappeared very quickly even at > £500 each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.