Oasis reunion

Is it ethical - no it's not.
Is it lawful - yes it is.
I'm still on the side of the customer has a choice - had enough people chosen NOT to pay those prices they'd have had to be reduced.
It's the way things are these days - look at God's own Club and the state of ticketing :(
But City’s ticket prices, I’m not talking about hospitality, are there for all to see on the website, no one logs on to buy one to find it’s doubled in price.

Last edited:
Is it ethical - no it's not.
Is it lawful - yes it is.
I'm still on the side of the customer has a choice - had enough people chosen NOT to pay those prices they'd have had to be reduced.
It's the way things are these days - look at God's own Club and the state of ticketing :(
But some of the customers didn't have a choice. They couldn't afford the inflated price so they couldn't buy one,they had no choice to go elsewhere and get one so all they could do is turn it down. Great if you've got money to burn, then you've got all the choice in the world.
Should going to a gig really be an auction, with the ones with the most money winning?

It’s not right, but it’s no different to what airlines do when City fans pile on flights for the European away games when the dates and times are announced by UEFA.

Until the Government bring in new laws to stop ticket prices and flight prices being inflated, hotel rooms being cancelled, etc, nothing will change. The price at the flight checkout shouldn’t change. The hotel room shouldn’t be cancelled. Ticket prices should be the same as they are advertised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.