Oasis reunion

Anyone paying £350 for what is, let’s be honest here, likely to be a mediocre gig of them phoning it in for the cash, needs committing to a mental institution.

I’m happy to pay £150 for a day out but any more than that and I’d have given it a swerve.

I hope everyone that has paid over the odds enjoys it as it’s such a big outlay. Friend at work got four tickets for him and some family members, paid £1600 for it. That’d be a family holiday not happening for me, which I couldn’t justify for one gig.

I’d be a bit worried that whenever I saw them live, they sped the tempo up way too much (which I get why they did as most of their stuff is actually pretty timid mid tempo stuff). It’s going to be one of those gigs where it’ll be as much about the audience though - it won’t be about listening to the band as such as the whole place is singing along to everything anyway.

Roses at Heaton Park was similar.

I hope everyone that has paid over the odds enjoys it as it’s such a big outlay. Friend at work got four tickets for him and some family members, paid £1600 for it. That’d be a family holiday not happening for me, which I couldn’t justify for one gig.

I’d be a bit worried that whenever I saw them live, they sped the tempo up way too much (which I get why they did as most of their stuff is actually pretty timid mid tempo stuff). It’s going to be one of those gigs where it’ll be as much about the audience though - it won’t be about listening to the band as such as the whole place is singing along to everything anyway.

Roses at Heaton Park was similar.

The stone roses at Heaton park is one of the shittest things I’ve ever seen.

I don’t even know why I went tbh.

Best thing about that gig was the Wailers.

The stone roses at Heaton park is one of the shittest things I’ve ever seen.

I don’t even know why I went tbh.

Best thing about that gig was the Wailers.

Completely agree. Most people I saw there weren’t really there for the band themselves as such was my point. Half of them were either passed out or tripping off their tits by the time they came on for a start!

But he was on a family holiday at the time. Who knows what could've been going on in his family at the time? Who knows the reason why he was on a family holiday? I know I've been for a break in North Wales on occasions and for all and sundry, was having a nice family trip. Only me and my ex knew at the time that on one occasion, she was going through a breast cancer scare and another, I was spending time with my Dad whose brother was being held hostage in Syria.

I'm happy to pile in on Liam and Noel doing nothing at all about fans sitting for 6, 7, 8 hours queuing for tickets they believed were £120 only to get to the front of the queue and find out they'd gone up by £200 with no warning. But I'm not happy to have a go at them for something I know fuck all about. They may be celebrities but people have lives of their own and have their own reasons for doing what they do.
Fair enough. Maybe I’m a bit biased as I prefer Liam to Noel ;)

Completely agree. Most people I saw there weren’t really there for the band themselves as such was my point. Half of them were either passed out or tripping off their tits by the time they came on for a start!

Wouldn't get away with that type of shit in a pub garden though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.