Oasis reunion

The stone roses at Heaton park is one of the shittest things I’ve ever seen.

I don’t even know why I went tbh.

Best thing about that gig was the Wailers.
I really enjoyed the Roses gig at Heaton Park. Went on the Saturday and thought it was joyous. The Etihad gigs I thought were shifty as fuck. Only good thing about the Etihad gigs was the fact it took me 20 minutes to walk home, up Briscoe Lane.

I keep checking the Twickets website - you get the odd ticket that comes up for 350, mainly at Cardiff or wembley

I really enjoyed the Roses gig at Heaton Park. Went on the Saturday and thought it was joyous. The Etihad gigs I thought were shifty as fuck. Only good thing about the Etihad gigs was the fact it took me 20 minutes to walk home, up Briscoe Lane.
Bet they wished they had waited a few years to really coin it in!

A reminder that Oasis, their management and promoters SJM set ticket prices and ask for dynamic pricing, not Ticketmaster.
True, although it's Ticketmaster that offer it as an option in the first place. It shouldn't even be a thing for artists and promoters to consider.

It's not just the ticket prices.
Hotels are cancelling people's stay over already booked in advance for the gig dates. No doubt then selling them 500% price increases.
Us football fans in European competitions know all about surply and demand price increases

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.