Oasis reunion

Surely the same for those that can’t attend a football match or cup final nowadays due to steep prices.
I understand that but it's been 15 years since they split and all football fans have had hundreds of chances to see their team at least once in that time. Oasis get back together and think it's OK to charge an average £150 and say fuck all about fans getting extra fleeced by dynamic pricing. It's just wrong.

I understand that but it's been 15 years since they split and all football fans have had hundreds of chances to see their team at least once in that time. Oasis get back together and think it's OK to charge an average £150 and say fuck all about fans getting extra fleeced by dynamic pricing. It's just wrong.

I think £150 is ok, the dynamic pricing and especially the way its done is worthy of investigation and the scrutiny Ticketmaster is getting.

I've always thought Liam was full of shit, the way he walks with a cocky swagger and his overly exaggerated "y'allriiiite are kid" Manc accent. Didn't bother me as m when he was younger but nowadays he grates on the nerves. He's a 51 year old bloke acting like he's still in his early 20s. Not cool.
i cant watch him without thinking of this

I've always thought Liam was full of shit, the way he walks with a cocky swagger and his overly exaggerated "y'allriiiite are kid" Manc accent. Didn't bother me as m when he was younger but nowadays he grates on the nerves. He's a 51 year old bloke acting like he's still in his early 20s. Not cool.
Appears it still is cool as they are bigger than ever
Maybe just don’t take it so seriously

I like it. Winds up people on X for a bit of fun.

I think £150 is ok, the dynamic pricing and especially the way its done is worthy of investigation and the scrutiny Ticketmaster is getting.
You're a londoner and there's a big wage difference between north and south. I think £150 is too steep and they are letting a lot of fans down by pricing them out, especially norther fans who made them what they are. They are both wealthy enough to never perform again as Oasis or in their groups, royalties alone make them a nice annual wedge.

I can't believe there is an investigation.

Really?

Because the snowflake society thought they was entitled to a ticket was they and they didn't get one?

Hasn't it always been the case ringing up for tickets? First come first served. It's not like it was front row seats at the Darby and Joan club, this is big time.

But an investigation? Give over.

Absolutely needs investigating and whilst they’re at it give those two greedy cunts a good boot in the chops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.