Oasis reunion

Definitely maybe, but I feel sorry for for all those that want to go but can't afford to.

Yep

But I feel more Oasis gigs will happen over the next 5 years and even at the Etihad when the new stand is finished.
Heaton Parks gigs will be a nightmare and a puzzle for all the people involved and may result in them only doing stadiums after them,

Sacha Lord is now part of the Manchester City Council team and he sanctioned the gigs, But the Oasis fans aren't party people dance music fans, 80.000 Oasis fans will be a test and I hope everything goes ok for the fans.

Yep

But I feel more Oasis gigs will happen over the next 5 years and even at the Etihad when the new stand is finished.
Heaton Parks gigs will be a nightmare and a puzzle for all the people involved and may result in them only doing stadiums after them,

Sacha Lord is now part of the Manchester City Council team and he sanctioned the gigs, But the Oasis fans aren't party people dance music fans, 80.000 Oasis fans will be a test and I hope everything goes ok for the fans.
They have played Heaton Park, multiple times before.

Yep

Having been to watch Stone Roses at Heaton Park about 100m from the stage to bad sound quality in a mud sodden field I made my mind up there and then I wouldn't see another gig there. Only seen Oasis once at Maine Road with Manics and Ocean Colour Scene and that was enough for me. Oasis were at their peak and it was one of the best gigs I've been to. I'm almost an FOC now and I'm quite happy for a younger fan to attend than me.

Having been to watch Stone Roses at Heaton Park about 100m from the stage to bad sound quality in a mud sodden field I made my mind up there and then I wouldn't see another gig there. Only seen Oasis once at Maine Road with Manics and Ocean Colour Scene and that was enough for me. Oasis were at their peak and it was one of the best gigs I've been to. I'm almost an FOC now and I'm quite happy for a younger fan to attend than me.
Stone roses singer can’t sing unfortunately
In fact he single handedly ruins all of their gigs

Slightly off topic, but just wondering about different mindsets when it comes to these big gigs, no wrong or right. Myself and friends like 100s of bands and go to gigs maybe once a month but all of us would rather go to small venues and pay maybe £30 - £50 a time. We all except 2 didn’t go to AC/DC because it was a stadium, the cost and we’d all seen them numerous times and there re plenty of other bands we can go to see.
So my question are people going to Oasis or other huge gigs going for the event more than the band or do you prefer these mega gigs ? Myself as soon as I see stadium or outdoor these days when a tour announced I think not for me.

Slightly off topic, but just wondering about different mindsets when it comes to these big gigs, no wrong or right. Myself and friends like 100s of bands and go to gigs maybe once a month but all of us would rather go to small venues and pay maybe £30 - £50 a time. We all except 2 didn’t go to AC/DC because it was a stadium, the cost and we’d all seen them numerous times and there re plenty of other bands we can go to see.
So my question are people going to Oasis or other huge gigs going for the event more than the band or do you prefer these mega gigs ? Myself as soon as I see stadium or outdoor these days when a tour announced I think not for me.
I made the same decision about big gigs, especially ones at Heaton park as the sound gets blown all over the show, I don't want to hear the person next to me I want be be deafened by the gig. This one is a bit different though and I tried to get tickets

I made the same decision about big gigs, especially ones at Heaton park as the sound gets blown all over the show, I don't want to hear the person next to me I want be be deafened by the gig. This one is a bit different though and I tried to get tickets
Yes, I will add to my AC /DC point, it didn’t help they only played Wembley, possibly if they’d played closer I’d have been tempted.Don’t think I’d have gone but maybe.

Yes, I will add to my AC /DC point, it didn’t help they only played Wembley, possibly if they’d played closer I’d have been tempted.Don’t think I’d have gone but maybe.
Some bands are a bit knackered as they can't play smaller gigs, if acdc did a full tour they'd still have to play big outdoor venues, atleast stadiums hold the noise in a bit better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.