Oasis reunion

Both would not have a solo career without Oasis, Simple it put them on the map and gave them a fan base for their solo careers, It's the same with the fans of The Beatles and The Jam and Weller without their Bands I don't think a solo career happens,
If the Beatles had never existed this song would still be as iconic as it is :

Have they really proved themselves to be fine solo artists? Name one song by either of them as a solo artist that has entered the cultural zeitgeist.

Can you name many songs in the last 10 years to enter the cultural zeitgeist?

Anyhow, here are some crackers and all better than Wonderwall imo. starting with my wedding song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2EKF35mevg

+ many many more.

Last edited:
Can you name many songs in the last 10 years to enter the cultural zeitgeist?

Anyhow, here are some crackers and all better than Wonderwall imo. starting with my wedding song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2EKF35mevg

+ many many more.

If I heard those songs without knowing I'd be saying...that's Oasis. Have they not moved on with their sound since going solo?

That was a nightmare even handed the money back for a gig, But this is different 80.000 for a start, Then add the crazy demand for tickets and Millions are left angry, Heaton Park is asking for trouble
These gigs will be nowhere near as bad as Parklife and Heaton Park seems to manage just fine.

£150 for Heaton Park is too much.

The london lad you're replying too is one of the reasons I was happy to avoid the gigs in MCR. Heaton Park will be saturated with lads that live nowhere near but are up for a weekend of pretending to be Northern and are, of course, the biggest Oasis fanatics you'll meet.

A previous post had Liam Gallagher referred to as still having the X factor. What the fuck does that bollocks even mean?

I envisage many Oasis fans of an age to have seen them 20 years or so ago are going to be disappointed with the overall experience of these gigs.

I hope I'm wrong and they're absolutely brilliant because for £150 a ticket minimum, they really should be.

My eldest and his partner paid £350 each for Heaton Park! Mugs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.