Oasis reunion

Agreed that prices for live events are a piss take but as artists don't earn anything like they used to from music being streamed, it was inevitable.

That being said, Mrs Onholiday paid circa £375 face value to see Taylor Swift at Anfield this summer (for full disclosure it was classed as a 'VIP' ticket which seemed to give hee access to some slightly less busy toilets and give her a programme or similar).

That vs 120 notes to see the Gallaghers sing together again - I know where my monies at............. :-)
Swift it is then!

3 days in Crupsall to cater for 900000+ people is a lot more useful to them than having to do 5-6 gigs in Bradford at a 1/4 building site.

Those dreamng of the Etihad will be disapointed

I watched Noel in December and Liam at the co-op in June. They’re both still brilliant and these gigs should be immense if they happen!

I expect face value tickets to be £120+ but good luck getting one, the touts will sweep the majority up if its anything like the recent Liam gigs. Probs going to be going for four figures on viagogo - the demand will me HUGE.

You could get tickets for Liam on ticketmaster for face value right up until the day of the gigs. Just had to keep checking the site for resales but they were there for every night even on the day.

New order on Sat was £60 and you got 5 bands including Jonny Marr and Rosin Murphy.

They could easily do an all dayer and price it fairly, if they were reforming for the music and fans

You could get tickets for Liam on ticketmaster for face value right up until the day of the gigs. Just had to keep checking the site for resales but they were there for every night even on the day.
Suspect demand will be about 20 times higher for this

New order on Sat was £60 and you got 5 bands including Jonny Marr and Rosin Murphy.

They could easily do an all dayer and price it fairly, if they were reforming for the music and fans
It’s 2025
It’s the biggest comeback tour of the year
You ain’t doing it for £60

Oasis never took the piss with their ticket prices
17.50 for Maine road 25 for knebworth

They will be priced as per the current market unfortunately

It’s 2025
It’s the biggest comeback tour of the year
You ain’t doing it for £60

Oasis never took the piss with their ticket prices
17.50 for Maine road 25 for knebworth

They will be priced as per the current market unfortunately
Of course they ain't the point is they could as cheap as possible. same as new order, Paul Heaton and The manics/suede have proved to.

There has been a push back form older artist who know post Covid gig prices have gone ridiculous and are trying to price better.

Can only see them wanting to get top fees but to say it has to be is up to them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.