Oasis reunion

Our Kid got the email but I didn’t. Not sure why I didn’t get one: the ticket I have was bought by my daughter on her account (she got one but we wanted three). Must be something to do with when my account logged in: I was in the process of logging in before on sale started and got thrown into the waiting room. Ticketmaster systems are a pain.

Saw them at Blackpool Empress Ballroom opening night of MG tour, front pen on the Saturday at Maine Rd and went to Knebworth which was shite. I loved them but not interested one bit in seeing them in Manchester where it'll be full of dickheads and for £150-£300. I'll keep my memories.

Saw them at Blackpool Empress Ballroom opening night of MG tour, front pen on the Saturday at Maine Rd and went to Knebworth which was shite. I loved them but not interested one bit in seeing them in Manchester where it'll be full of dickheads and for £150-£300. I'll keep my memories.
Most people talk about knebworth saying how amazing it was, I was there & I didn’t think it was that good? maine road was epic mind!!

Private Ballot
Oasis Live ’25 Wembley Additional Dates
September 27 & 28

PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY BY SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH, AT MIDNIGHT
Otherwise your application will be void.
If selected in the private ballot, you will receive an email from Oasismynet with your code no later than 9pm BST this Friday, 13th September with full details and timings for the upcoming sale.

If you have not received an email by then, you haven’t been selected to receive a code.

Please note that receiving a code does not guarantee tickets. They will be sold on a first come first served basis

This was the second email, waiting for the codes email :):) by 13th of September
How to generate interest keep having ballots.​

I feel the same. Saw them at Glastonbury 94 (name drop: Noel hung around with us on the Saturday night), Knebworth 96, Earl’s Court 97 and Manchester Apollo 2001. I’ve seen some of their most famous gigs and I don’t want to spoil the memories as these days I’m mostly a cynical old bore with music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.