Oasis reunion

I feel the same. Saw them at Glastonbury 94 (name drop: Noel hung around with us on the Saturday night), Knebworth 96, Earl’s Court 97 and Manchester Apollo 2001. I’ve seen some of their most famous gigs and I don’t want to spoil the memories as these days I’m mostly a cynical old bore with music.
That's fuck all DD. I've twice met a guy for a drink who says he's been on Eggheads ; )

I went both Maine Road and Knebworth. I was a 16 year old kid. I only have vague memories of the Knebworth gig but I thought the whole experience was amazing.

The first night at Knebworth was absolutely amazing while the Prodigy were on.

I very much doubt that Oasis, even on Maine Road form (which they really weren't that night), couldn't have matched the atmosphere Prodigy created.

Saw them at Blackpool Empress Ballroom opening night of MG tour, front pen on the Saturday at Maine Rd and went to Knebworth which was shite. I loved them but not interested one bit in seeing them in Manchester where it'll be full of dickheads and for £150-£300. I'll keep my memories.
Blackpool was brilliant.
As was maine rd

I went both Maine Road and Knebworth. I was a 16 year old kid. I only have vague memories of the Knebworth gig but I thought the whole experience was amazing.
Prodigy were amazing, maybe it was the fact I was so far away & could barely see them clouded my judgement mate?!!

The first night at Knebworth was absolutely amazing while the Prodigy were on.

I very much doubt that Oasis, even on Maine Road form (which they really weren't that night), couldn't have matched the atmosphere Prodigy created.
Weren’t a fan of prodigy, but your right pal they blew knebworth apart with that performance they were unreal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.