Oasis reunion

Loads not in the ballot (including me) if Twitter is anything to go by.

No idea how they actually chose who got an email. Pot luck maybe.

The first night at Knebworth was absolutely amazing while the Prodigy were on.

I very much doubt that Oasis, even on Maine Road form (which they really weren't that night), couldn't have matched the atmosphere Prodigy created.

I must have been to at least 500 gigs, but I saw Prodigy in Paris ten years ago, and I've never seen a crowd go quite as crazy.

“Nope it’s all done peace has prevailed he’s the man I can’t wait to be on stage with him blowing him kisses in between each song”,,, Liam on making derogatory remarks on Noel

I got the ballot confirmation email now. Feels like I’m further than last time, but get the feeling most people have got this email now.
The pressure is building though I was over playing mind games on emails now waiting for the codes

Don’t think it was, I was logged in and in a queue for hours and no email. Same for loads online by the sounds of it.

Must have been a ballot for a ballot, for a chance for a code for a chance for a ticket…
This is taken directly from the email I got earlier today:

“You have been identified as someone who signed into your Ticketmaster UK account on Saturday 31st August and joined an event specific queue to purchase tickets, but were not successful in completing an order.

As such, you have been selected to enter this ballot.”

As you say though it could have been a ballot to see who gets invited in to the ballot

This is taken directly from the email I got earlier today:

“You have been identified as someone who signed into your Ticketmaster UK account on Saturday 31st August and joined an event specific queue to purchase tickets, but were not successful in completing an order.

As such, you have been selected to enter this ballot.”

As you say though it could have been a ballot to see who gets invited in to the ballot
I'm another one who meets all that criteria but hasn't received anything. Can't go to these new dates anyway so not stressing about it this time.

The first night at Knebworth was absolutely amazing while the Prodigy were on.

I very much doubt that Oasis, even on Maine Road form (which they really weren't that night), couldn't have matched the atmosphere Prodigy created.

Prodigy were amazing, maybe it was the fact I was so far away & could barely see them clouded my judgement mate?!!
I went on the Saturday as well. I think the Chemical Brothers were also on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.