Oasis reunion

I’ve got the ballot confirmation email but doubt I’ll get the code. To be honest it doesn’t really excite me watching them at that shit hole

I'm another one who meets all that criteria but hasn't received anything. Can't go to these new dates anyway so not stressing about it this time.
It’s supposed to be restricted to the UK but I’ve no idea how they would know that, there will be more dates to come and more ballots a bit of a marketing tool I think

It’s supposed to be restricted to the UK but I’ve no idea how they would know that, there will be more dates to come and more ballots a bit of a marketing tool I think
Everything associated with my account is UK based, so it can't be that. I was back home in Manchester when applying/queuing the other week, and for all Ticketmaster know I still am. Presumably I'm one of the many people that have been classified as a bot.

Everything associated with my account is UK based, so it can't be that. I was back home in Manchester when applying/queuing the other week, and for all Ticketmaster know I still am. Presumably I'm one of the many people that have been classified as a bot.
When I eventually got in to a queue there were nearly 178k people ahead of me. I got down to 68k when they kicked me out because they thought I was a bot. I couldn't acces my ticketmaster account for a fewdays BUT I did get the email today

It takes the shine off it the messing about with emails and waiting for a notification if it helps we are the only ones in our entire extended family that had an email and then the second email.
Now waiting for the codes until Friday 13 th still don’t know how much or even if we get in a queue it guarantees us nothing.
The intention was for Oasis to have more ballots so maybe you get another chance….the bot thing is if you don’t answer the question correct it was the most googled question this morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.