Oasis reunion

Nice was that the third email ?
Now I’m waiting for the confirmation of the confirmation.
Oasis rumour has it that Zak Starkey will be the drummer for the Oasis reunion“Noel and Liam are slowly getting Oasis back together and hope to have Zak on board for drums. Andy has confirmed he is free for the tour and Bonehead and Gem have also signed on.“Alan White is not coming Zak was probably the best live drummer Oasis ever had and to have him back on board would be fantastic

Last edited:
Oasis rumour has it that Zak Starkey will be the drummer for the Oasis reunion“Noel and Liam are slowly getting Oasis back together and hope to have Zak on board for drums. Andy has confirmed he is free for the tour and Bonehead and Gem have also signed on.“Alan White is not coming Zak was probably the best live drummer Oasis ever had and to have him back on board would be fantastic

Zak is a really good drummer. Seen him live several times. He is excellent with The Who, which a tougher gig than Oasis, and he has held that spot down for yonks now.

2nd email.

2nd email.
The first email I received was
INVITE-ONLY REGISTRATION FOR OASIS LIVE ‘25 ADDITIONAL DATES.

The second email I received was
Private Ballot

Oasis Live ’25 Wembley Additional Dates

September 27 & 28

PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY BY SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH, AT MIDNIGHT

I confirmed my entry but have heard nothing since.

Whatever your opinion of the brothers here's a reminder they kept us relevant in the media when we were down amongst the dead men

Dickov scored that iconic goal but missed the forgotten penalty, no history they say
The old Wembley Liam banging on the glass playing “roll with it”

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.