Oasis reunion

Dickov scored that iconic goal but missed the forgotten penalty, no history they say
The old Wembley Liam banging on the glass playing “roll with it”

I remember seeing him doing that, was up in the boxes just underneath the roof. That Perspex was moving everytime he whacked it, thought he was going to fall out at one point.

Good watch that.

He was wrong with his comments on the Gallagher brothers though as Noel was in the seats on the top tier (unless he had access to that box too!)
It doesn’t even look like Noel in the box with Liam, Noel still sits in the seats for away games when not on tour.

Have to say, no I was never particularly into them, but acknowledge that they wrote some catchy stuff, even if it wasn’t exactly my taste.
But they don’t come here until next August and already I’m sick to death of hearing them on the radio. If it’s going to be like this until next summer I can see a real hatred developing.

The more I hear of them the more it reinforces my original perspective that they ultimately are quite bland.

Sorry guys. I know you love them. If I never hear them again, I’d be fine with it.

Have to say, no I was never particularly into them, but acknowledge that they wrote some catchy stuff, even if it wasn’t exactly my taste.
But they don’t come here until next August and already I’m sick to death of hearing them on the radio. If it’s going to be like this until next summer I can see a real hatred developing.

The more I hear of them the more it reinforces my original perspective that they ultimately are quite bland.

Sorry guys. I know you love them. If I never hear them again, I’d be fine with it.

Musical tastes vary but they were the biggest band in the world at one point. Loads of kids are also into them now in spite of not being around when they performed or charted.
As City fans like Ricky Hatton they nailed their colours to the mast and that was when we were pretty poor with no prospects of ever being successful again. They'll do for me for that reason alone.

Musical tastes vary but they were the biggest band in the world at one point. Loads of kids are also into them now in spite of not being around when they performed or charted.
As City fans like Ricky Hatton they nailed their colours to the mast and that was when we were pretty poor with no prospects of ever being successful again. They'll do for me for that reason alone.
I get it and I totally respect the love most of Manchester had for them.
I personally saw nothing unique in them and would liken them to an idolised Dublin band that have gone down in infamy because of the death in their charismatic lead singer, Aslan.
My respect for both bands would have similar levels of appreciation. But having said that I see the limitations of both.

I’m just sick of the repetition of their stuff on the radio daily. It’s becoming annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.