Oasis reunion

Just a laugh. Not one-upmanship.

We could both be right Bluesmith?

A Sunday Times report, citing industry insiders, claimed the brothers were set to perform a string of gigs next year, including shows at London's Wembley Stadium and Manchester's Heaton Park.

Agreed that prices for live events are a piss take but as artists don't earn anything like they used to from music being streamed, it was inevitable.

That being said, Mrs Onholiday paid circa £375 face value to see Taylor Swift at Anfield this summer (for full disclosure it was classed as a 'VIP' ticket which seemed to give hee access to some slightly less busy toilets and give her a programme or similar).

That vs 120 notes to see the Gallaghers sing together again - I know where my monies at............. :-)

She should’ve just jibbed in over the fence like the locals

The announcement tomorrow will be double sided - the gigs will be announced and you'll have to buy the reissued album to get priority access, which everyone will do just to avoid missing out.

I can't fucking wait.

Right after all the rumours and press releases even tickets going on sale for next summer, We all know the score.
Until they both walk out onto the stage and start playing and singing then we can believe it's happening.

Summer 2025 is a long way off and can Liam and Noel get on for that amount of time, Rehearsals or even in the warm-up gigs, all it will take is one wrong word and it could be off.

Great News if it happens, Get proper Music back in the mainstream and inspire a new generation of kids to pick up a guitar and form bands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.