Oasis reunion

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
So that’s a maybe then?

When will we see them both in the same room as each other, or is that being limited due to the potential for it to turn into another kick off between them?

I'd imagine it's little more than a business dealing

Like Simon and Garfunkel, they couldn't stand each other but they'd get through rehearsals and gigs for the money.

No doubt Noel wants that £20m back he just lost in a divorce.

We’re all wearing this to Heaton Park. I take it all back:

OasisDefinitelyMaybealbumcover.jpg

1%20man%20city%20fourth%20kit.jpg

You joke Johnny but having recently attended the Rebellion festival in Blackpool, I can tell you there was a worrying number of elderly punks there driving mobility scooters! Nothing like that to make you feel old!

And they still managed to kick the fuck out of Yaxley Lennon’s yobbos!

Don’t fuck about with old school punks, even if they’re in mobility scooters haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.