Oasis reunion

Your challenge for the day - slip as many Oasis song titles into your conversions as possible.
Quintruuple points for "Fucking in the Bushes"

I'd love to see them but the last time I went to Heaton Park for the Stone Roses, it was a case of being stood in a shit field with bottles of piss being thrown about.
Toilets made it like a swamp and it sounded shite unless you were near the front.

I'll pass but it's cool to see them back together.

I have seen them 7 times

1996 Maine Rd – I had just turned 15 and it was my first gig. It’s still the best gig I’ve ever been to. They were the biggest band in the world at the time and it felt like the eyes of the whole world were on Maine Rd that day.
2000 Reebok
2001 Apollo
2022 Lancashire CCC
2022 Sydney
2005 Etihad
2009 Heaton Park

The 2009 gig at Heaton Park was good but it felt like they were running out of steam at that point and it wasn’t a huge shock or even a disappointment when they split up later that year. If you would have told me then that they would generate this much attention 15 years later I wouldn’t have believed you. My mate is in a covers band, performing gigs all over Greater Manchester and the most requests he gets are Oasis and it’s from kids in their late teens & early 20s. They have certainly stood the test of time and fair play to them.
That Apollo gig in 2001 was legendary… To see them at that point in such a small venue was unreal….!!!

Good luck to them , make a shit load of money and make a lot of fans happy. No idea why anyone feels the need to slag them off . Nobody is forcing you to go or listen to them .

The bottom of the wit barrel insult of the music snob.

Oasis are a good time fun band, nothing wrong with it.

I say this as someone who likes all kinds of music. I listen to everything from jazz to techno to African music, country music to indie, depending on what mood I’m in.

The “Oasis are below me” crowd can fuck right off.

And frankly so can the “the only proper music is four white blokes with guitars” crowd.

Ignorant wankers, open your ears to new things.

Anyway rant over.

A great piece of nostalgia for us who saw them in their pomp.

They made our club cool when we were shite. Only fair we should return the favour and help them out as a thank you.

If they could licence their logo to put on this season's city shirts as well or release a copy of the famous retro shirts I'd deffo get one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.