Oasis reunion

Mate sent me this its of an oasis fan forum might have a better chance than ticket master.https://www.premierevents.co.uk/event/oasis-tickets?fbclid=IwY2xjawE6c5NleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHY24qE38cU0dVHSnvkQtvmcrwGJd7WXgwOFfDS6FJypC3-G4Ylceb5fM0g_aem_Z-UzJK-cV2M8fRgKb2h6eQ

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
Mostly agreed with you here but just let 'em have the moment. No need to piss on the party.

A great piece of nostalgia for us who saw them in their pomp.

They made our club cool when we were shite. Only fair we should return the favour and help them out as a thank you.

If they could licence their logo to put on this season's city shirts as well or release a copy of the famous retro shirts I'd deffo get one.
There's a bloke on Facebook that sells retro shirts with "Oasis" in place of the sponsors' name.

*edit* beaten to it, I see.

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.
Nobody gives a fuck. Take your misery to another thread. Cheers .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.