Oasis reunion

I’ve been to a few open air gigs and never enjoyed one. The sound is just lost to the sky.

I don’t even really like stadium gigs that much. The stands and roof hold the sound in a bit. Only thing is, those stands and rooves, with the speakers dotted about, make the sound bounce around the stadium so you hear your nearest speaker first, then other speakers within split seconds of each other - plus 60,000 people belting songs out at the top of their voices - so it sounds shite.

Unfortunately, they’re never going to do 200 nights at the Ritz.
I've been to loads at Lancs and most have been bang on. Also saw Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes Bowl which was decent. However, I've heard that Heaton Park isn't the best open air venue.

I do agree with you a lot about stadium gigs though. The sound can often be all over the place depending on where you are in the stadium

I’ve been to a few open air gigs and never enjoyed one. The sound is just lost to the sky.

I don’t even really like stadium gigs that much. The stands and roof hold the sound in a bit. Only thing is, those stands and rooves, with the speakers dotted about, make the sound bounce around the stadium so you hear your nearest speaker first, then other speakers within split seconds of each other - plus 60,000 people belting songs out at the top of their voices - so it sounds shite.

Unfortunately, they’re never going to do 200 nights at the Ritz.
Yes I just don't go to outdoor gigs at all anymore even bands I like (AC/DC) don't bother anymore.Not many bands tempt me into arenas either to be honest.

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shite.

See you there mate.

Turgid derivative bland Dad-Rock , a year of hype for the tenth rate Slade at least the manufacturers of bucket hats and Adidas will be happy with the massive increase in samba sales to the middle- aged lemmings, bugger me i'd sooner listen to James Blunt or Nickelback than this grim shit
Never understand the need to come on to a thread to bore on with yourself on a subject that clearly irks you.
You seem the sort to listen to james blunt to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.