Oasis reunion

Surprised they won't be adding any further UK & Ireland dates.

Gutted.
Pretty certain they will do, I saw that story from the Mirror but also ones yesterday saying they were. Wouldn’t take the Mirror one as gospel.

Fingers crossed anyway.

And that is the key thing, the state of both their voices.

Think Liam started taking care of it properly, less fags and booze and has taken actual singing lessons to control his breath better and such. Don't expect an Ian Brown farce where the fucker sounds awful live, he's a polished performer who has been touring regularly. Noel's voice ain't as good but he knows his limitations and it sounds alright.

All over the news over here about Ticketmaster and the price of tickets in the High Demand category shooting up.
I might have the terminology wrong, but how is this legal.
Surely a ticket can only be sold at face value.
I know they are a third party operation but surely there has to be laws and how are any act Oasis or anyone else on board with this.
cashier 2.jpg

I paid nearly £100 for front row at Morrissey. I’d never seen him before and it’s one of my favourite nights ever.

People will find the money one off.

It's the lack of transparency that is the most nauseating. If they had announced the price when they increased it, rather than the vague message about limited availability and prices, most people would have fucked it off. If you're 50000 in the queue and you know that they are £350, then at least you know what's coming. If you wish to proceed and are happy to pay the price, then more fool the person that does.
It's taking advantage of the most dedicated. After queueing for 8 hours, it puts people in an awful position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.