Oasis reunion

Twickets have agreed to lower their fee to a maximum of 10% booking fee + 1% transaction fee capped at a maximum of £25 per ticket.

Saw one tweet of someone charged nearly £150 in fees earlier today.

I'm not sure how adding more shows "makes it up" to fans who paid much higher prices for inflated "in-demand" ticket prices on Saturday. I guess that line in the article is reserved for those that didn't get any the first time around. Also, at least those still in the market won't be caught off guard the next time if/when/once they see prices much higher than they were expecting to see in their cart.

I never got that far in the process (hello, "Queue"), but I sure as hell won't and wouldn't be paying those "in demand" prices.

We also know the resellers (scalpers), bots, and thieves will ALWAYS be in the market, so you can expect more of the same if/once more shows get announced.

Once I read in the article linked above that Oasis "has a plan" for this, I was reminded of Mike Tyson's famous line: "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Enough fans who have felt like being punched may or may not be back for more. My thought on that comes from the "fool me once, fool me twice" proverb. Don't think I'd be back for more on this.
Maybe it’s a master plan …

Have I got this right? The only people who got tickets at the 'standard' prices were people in the presale on Friday? Everyone else had to pay dynamic prices? Is my understanding correct or off?

i could imagine Liam being p1ssed off about it but doubt Noel gives a t0ss. Just a very small vox pop on this mornings work call had someone saying they got Edinburgh tickets at face value with only an hours wait, looks like the Heaton Park tickets were the most "in demand" so local fans of the group have paid the highest price with this dynamic thievery.

How could you come to this conclusion unless you know them personally?
Noel himself constantly goes on about “give him the money” Noel said…”he sees every fan as a five pound note
I’ve never heard Liam demand, give him the cash I don’t know either of them but heard their interviews
This aged well
Thats the price Heaton Park jumped to when we got to the check out. 355 pound none of us got a ticket.
I’m happy the BBC said the government are looking into ticketmasters price hike completely out of order to double the price after advertising £135

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.