Oasis...

BillyShears said:
As I said, a lot of jealousy seems to abound...always been the same when Oasis are discussed on bluemoon.

I suppose it makes people feel better about their own squalid existence to pretend that success had turned the brothers into anything but proper blues...
Only thing worse than jealousy is someone on a web forum name dropping people he knows.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
As I've said alsewhere, Oasis have failed to write one decent song in over 10 years now. They live off the media and hype without any end product to shout about. If they're gone then it's no loss but I suspect that dwindling sales have forced Noel to perform this media stunt and they'll be back on and selling better again in a few months. Just a group of media whores with neglegable talent and minimal intelligence.

Gas Panic is one of the best Oasis songs of all time so your talking complete shit!

Go Let it Out
Lets all Make Believe
Lyla
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Gas Panic
Songbird
Born on a differnt Cloud
The Importance of Bein Idle
Shock of the Lightning
Roll it Over

there's an album worth in the past 10 years. I cant think of many bands who can beat that

And the sales thing is a load of crap as well. They really dont care if they sell 18 million of 8 Hundred, they've always said that. They didnt ask for a record deal. Someone came and found them.

rushts said:
Apart from being on the cover of the NME in thier City tops and promising to buy us Paulo Maldini with their new found wealth,they didn't do that much for us did they?? Not a dig, but what did they do for us??

nothing at all mate, just like everyone else

Moston_blue said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
As I've said alsewhere, Oasis have failed to write one decent song in over 10 years now. They live off the media and hype without any end product to shout about. If they're gone then it's no loss but I suspect that dwindling sales have forced Noel to perform this media stunt and they'll be back on and selling better again in a few months. Just a group of media whores with neglegable talent and minimal intelligence.

Gas Panic is one of the best Oasis songs of all time so your talking complete shit!

Go Let it Out
Lets all Make Believe
Lyla
Gas Panic
Songbird
Born on a differnt Cloud
Shock of the Lightning
Roll it Over

there's an album worth in the past 10 years. I cant think of many bands who can beat that

And the sales thing is a load of crap as well. They really dont care if they sell 18 million of 8 Hundred, they've always said that. They didnt ask for a record deal. Someone came and found them.
They made a good album of tracks in ten years?

Importance of being idle is a rip off of this, song and vid...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0WPC-N3UYE[/youtube]

Songbird is truly awful.

Wow, a very opinionated thread. I don't really care what they have or haven't done the past ten years, The Masterplan album shows that they ha(d)(ve) obvious talent and made themselves an institution for indie music and Manchester. Don't really get the pints of piss throwing at their gigs and i can see why some members have thrown their negative hat in the ring. But it is a sad time for fans of the band, because as the years go on, music tends to get typically shitter. I will rue the day the below band stops doing their memorial tours, bring on DECEMBER!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgDMOhdlHS4[/youtube]

Banned Tosspot said:
Moston_blue said:

Go Let it Out
Lets all Make Believe
Lyla
Gas Panic
Songbird
Born on a differnt Cloud
Shock of the Lightning
Roll it Over

They made a good album of tracks in ten years?

Songbird is truly awful.

No - that was an example of 10 songs (album) - i could go on.

Songbird is a great pop song. Its even better when 60,000 are dancing about to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.