Oasis...

rushts said:
Ffs get over it they were SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE. You've always got Ashcroft of Kasabian. F@ck me i can see why your all upset.
Ashcroft is a wanker but early Verve was pretty good. Kasabian are like the Stone Roses but covered in dog shit that has been jizzed on by a rat with bad AIDS.

Banned Tosspot said:
rushts said:
Ffs get over it they were SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE. You've always got Ashcroft of Kasabian. F@ck me i can see why your all upset.
Ashcroft is a wanker but early Verve was pretty good. Kasabian are like the Stone Roses but covered in dog shit that has been jizzed on by a rat with bad AIDS.

yeah, i'm not keen aswell lol

Oasis did more for Manchester and MCFC than every single poster on Bluemoon. It's a shame people feel the need to take the piss, but I would suggest its just a form of jealousy mixed up with some self esteem issues...

BillyShears said:
Oasis did more for Manchester and MCFC than every single poster on Bluemoon. It's a shame people feel the need to take the piss, but I would suggest its just a form of jealousy mixed up with some self esteem issues...
Well maybe we should all just stop going so they can go alone with their fat useless twat of a brother eh?

Wind your neck in. Just because you love their dated tunes, doesn't mean all City fans have to.

BTW, calling members of this forum who pay good money supporting their club is a low even in your posts.

BillyShears said:

Billy get a grip lad, its an opinion on a band, nothing to do with our beloved blues.

BillyShears said:

Heard this in another Oasis thread that was on here not long ago, but what exatly did they do for Manchester and MCFC?

They got our club some notoriety in the media and we gained a few plastics from it?

They had a few concerts at our grounds and earn't our club and themselves a few quid in the process?

I struggle to understand this but must be just me jealous of their dodgy barnets and mediocre music.

Banned Tosspot said:
BillyShears said:
Well maybe we should all just stop going so they can go alone with their fat useless twat of a brother eh?
Liam for mayor, a true ambassador for the city ;)

BillyShears said:
Oasis did more for Manchester and MCFC than every single poster on Bluemoon.
I personally brokered the ADUG takeover, so I would suggest that you don't know what you're talking about!!!

As I said, a lot of jealousy seems to abound...always been the same when Oasis are discussed on bluemoon.

I suppose it makes people feel better about their own squalid existence to pretend that success had turned the brothers into anything but proper blues...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.