Oasis...

Their sweet little mam, Peggy will work tirelessly through the media to get them back together. She will travel the world meeting the Pope, Bob Geldof, Bono, Heads of State and Royalty as well as visiting Mother Teresa's grave to raise their profile. She will constantly be seen on television and giving accounts to the press about what lovable little scoundrels they are and what a twat their dad, who introduced them to their massive careers in rock'n'roll, was. Eventually, at the age of 98 she will succeed. For her efforts the Pope will canonise her and she will receive The Nobel Peace Prize from Tony Blair who has received a pardon after serving time for war crimes. The brothers will dedicate a free two minute download to their mam in recognition of her effort. God Bless You Peggy

TheMightyQuinn said:
svennis pennis said:
I imagine Gem will probably work with Liam on his solo stuff. He really has the ability to bring out some blindingly good tunes with him. Outta time, Love Like a Bomb, Born on a Different Cloud.

Dont give a shit about Robbie Williams drummer. I like Andy and hope he features in one of the solo line ups.

Unfair to call him 'Robbie Williams drummer', he made his name in The La's a band Oasis have attempted on some level to emulate since day one. I love The La's and Oasis and think he's a really good drummer. He did drum for the fat dancer from Stoke but we all have bills to pay and after working with Lee Mavers it's no surprise he opted to work with someone relatively sane in the guise of Williams.

Agreed re Gem and Liam, wouldn't be surprised if Liam ropes in Johnny Marr either for his solo material. That is if he intends on doing anything solo. Agreed re Death In Vegas as producers too. I'd like to see Liam and a few cohorts knock out a weird psychedelic album whilst Noel collects his thoughts and hits back with a really strong album of his own.

Born On A Different Cloud would be a great example of Gem, Liam and Marr working together. Love that tune!

I know he was in the La's but for me, forever tarnished by Robbie Williams. cant get past it. Marr would be great for Liam but he seems pretty happy reinventing the Cribs.

Gutted!!

My prediction?... from what I know Liam will go solo, maybe with Gem & or Andy. He’ll do Rolling Stones style rock tunes, which could be cheesy, but I’ll still buy it!

Noel will go solo aswell but I think he will collaborate maybe with Weller or the Chemical Brothers something like that 1st to keep it all fresh. Then Noel will write for other people & maybe produce bands. He would be a good producer.

Then there is at least 10 unreleased songs Noel has demo’d but these are mainly acoustic ballads so an album from him is defo on the cards too.

Then Oasis will get back together in the future for a comeback tour or some special reason, Like McCartney kicking the bucket! It’ll be like £75 a ticket & it’ll be for the money more than the music. It should always be about the music though. Again I’ll be there when they do but for now…..

The Dream Is Over.

As for not writing a decent tune in 10 years, I think the people with that opinion need to look further than radio 1s playlist.

Fuckin in the bushes
Gas Panic
Go Let It Out
The Hindu Times
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Songbird
Born On A Different Cloud
Better Man
Turn Up The Sun
I Believe in All
The Importance of Being Idle
Bag It Up
The Turning
Lets All Make Believe
Living My Dream (In a record machine)
Im Outta Time
Falling Down
Stop The Clocks.
Who Put The Weight Of The World On My shoulders?
Boy With The Blues
Lord Don't Slow Me Down.
Eyeball Tickler.

All of those are very good songs but of course those songs fall into the category of being post guigsy and bonehead so are instantly shit to some.

svennis pennis said:
As for not writing a decent tune in 10 years, I think the people with that opinion need to look further than radio 1s playlist.

Fuckin in the bushes
Gas Panic
Go Let It Out
The Hindu Times
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Songbird
Born On A Different Cloud
Better Man
Outta Time
Turn Up The Sun
I Believe in All
The Importance of Being Idle
Bag It Up
The Turning
Lets All Make Believe
Living My Dream (In a record machine)
Im Outta Time
Falling Down
Stop The Clocks.
Who Put The Weight Of The World On My shoulders?
Boy With The Blues
Lord Don't Slow Me Down.
Eyeball Tickler.

All of those are very good songs but of course those songs fall into the category of being post guigsy and bonehead so are instantly shit to some.

100% agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.