obsessed about united

berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
You wonder why we call you bitter. just an observation.
call me what you want but it's true.

How about this....fuck off back to london you red sewer rat and die of swine flu..

BigDTheBlue said:
berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
Why are you letting this RED TWAT get to you.Just tell to FUCK OFF and leave it at that!

I quite enjoyed this thread actually.

FFS have any of you not posted after having drunk 6 cans of cider!
I will withdraw my M****h remark and I will consider myself corrected! and now I will slink back into the shadows from whenst I came like some evil child murderer! or RAG

hang on ya say were obsessed n yet u play arsenal n were yasingin songs about them??????.....no you were singin about us!!!!!!!!!!!!! n on my fb page all the manure fans were goin on about city rather than the team u were actually playing yr far worse than us!!!!!!!!!!

ConnorMCFC said:
can i ask why you called him a mun*ch? its a pointless comment to make and just shows you up to be a complete twat TBH
FRO, you did not even know who Francis Lee was so dont be so free and easy with the word Twat

BOMBER7967 said:
ConnorMCFC said:
can i ask why you called him a mun*ch? its a pointless comment to make and just shows you up to be a complete twat TBH
FRO, you did not even know who Francis Lee was so dont be so free and easy with the word Twat
sorry, I withdraw the above statement (apart from the twat bit) that was someone else!

a couple of years ago nited played sunderland away live on telly.i counted niteds songs from the start. six songs were all about city,were f****N obsessed? now piss off our site u piece o shite.

berti33 said:

I think the fact you have taken time out of your life to not only read but contribute to a City forum maybe shows that the 'obsession' is very much a two way thing. To be honest I don't see the need to sing anti-United songs when playing against neutral opposition, it should be saved for derby day; again though this is a two way thing with United also singing anti-City songs during matches.

It is easy to see why so many blues are so passionate in their hatred of United. Its not jealousy of their success, its not because we are bitter, its because of your arrogance. A lot of us younger fans haven't seen City achieve any sort of success, but we have stood tall and proud even through the dark days of Division 2. In contrast young United fans have only seen their team being successful (in fact thats the reason most of them support United), this has lead to a certain arrogance, a lack of humility. You expect that you should win everything, and if by chance you don't instead of taking the set back gracefully you look for excuses, blaming refereeing decisions, an unfair fixture list or even the colour of your shirts! You think that your club are above the rules of the game. This is why so many blues hate United so passionately. What I don't get is why United fans are obsessed with City.

United are undoubtedly a very successful club; in recent times we have not been able to compete at the same level as you. This of course looks likely to change in the not too distant future and hopefully when we are dominating the Premiership and Europe (and your penniless United are on the descent) we wont feel the need to obsess about our 'smaller' neighbors.

berti33 said:

You know what your so right why we talking bout United all the time I'll make better use of my time and go on the rag forum and ask stupid questions to rag fans like why are you lot so obsessed with Liverpool thank you so much for opening my eyes you glory hunting rag c*nt!

JamesTenOne said:
berti33 said:

I think the fact you have taken time out of your life to not only read but contribute to a City forum maybe shows that the 'obsession' is very much a two way thing. To be honest I don't see the need to sing anti-United songs when playing against neutral opposition, it should be saved for derby day; again though this is a two way thing with United also singing anti-City songs during matches.

It is easy to see why so many blues are so passionate in their hatred of United. Its not jealousy of their success, its not because we are bitter, its because of your arrogance. A lot of us younger fans haven't seen City achieve any sort of success, but we have stood tall and proud even through the dark days of Division 2. In contrast young United fans have only seen their team being successful (in fact thats the reason most of them support United), this has lead to a certain arrogance, a lack of humility. You expect that you should win everything, and if by chance you don't instead of taking the set back gracefully you look for excuses, blaming refereeing decisions, an unfair fixture list or even the colour of your shirts! You think that your club are above the rules of the game. This is why so many blues hate United so passionately. What I don't get is why United fans are obsessed with City.

United are undoubtedly a very successful club; in recent times we have not been able to compete at the same level as you. This of course looks likely to change in the not too distant future and hopefully when we are dominating the Premiership and Europe (and your penniless United are on the descent) we wont feel the need to obsess about our 'smaller' neighbors.

quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.