odd games that made you feel good.

citykev28 said:
dw7 said:
Wasntvatvthis game but watched it on tv when we beat spurs 5 2 at home about 15 years ago spurs had a very good side at the time

what?!? i was 15, pissed up, stoned and pissed up a bit more. at one point in the match i had double vision. at the night i was clubbing in 21's. i went back to my mate's and his sister was having a sleepover with about 8 girls only a year younger than us. there we were supping all these pissed up girls' grog and getting into them.

a memorable day to say the least.
filthy bastard...
lucky bastard

Of late ... Midtjylland away. Their own goal with about 1/2 a second left had me bouncing round like I was 16 again (rapidly hurtling towards 50). Also Anelka`s winner away at Liverpool a few seasons ago had me rocking also.

sheffield united 6-0 at home in the '99 was another. come the sunday night, i was still out in my jeans and home shirt from the day before. i was talking to a girl from work who i was after. i was 21, she was 27. whilst i was getting into her for the first time on the sunday night, her rag fella was on the train home after watching united lose at highbury. happy days indeed.

West Ham away Sven's first game, atmosphere was brilliant everyone was optimistic, loads of new players and a 2-0 win.

about 2001(ish) we'd just come up under royle and leeds were on that champions league run and 3rd in the prem we beat them 2-1 and i was chuffed was in about year 7 at the time

citykev28 said:
sheffield united 6-0 at home in the '99 was another. come the sunday night, i was still out in my jeans and home shirt from the day before. i was talking to a girl from work who i was after. i was 21, she was 27. whilst i was getting into her for the first time on the sunday night, her rag fella was on the train home after watching united lose at highbury. happy days indeed.
was it a bit like this Kev...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYHEBa6Xx48[/youtube]

Beating Schalke 5-1 in semi in 1970, i had split my thumb open and it needed stitching but stuck a bandage round it and told my dad it was fine. when we scored 2nd goal i got crushed on barrier and it opened up xx nearly passed out ffs. beating boro 4-0 in semi final was magic because got so much shit at ayresome park off their fans and ipswich in semi powers free kck magic moments

When we beat wolves 2-0 at molineux in the 01/02 season, they were favourites for the title at the time and we outclassed them! shauny's vest said 'do the wright thing' or something!

Blackburn away 95, just before they won the title we beat them 3-2. We'd only just got Sky and the game was live on the Monday night, the whole family(all City mad) gathered to watch it, I was convinced we'd get battered. I mean I was very very young and to my naive little mind it just didn't make sense that City, fighting relegation could possibly go to a team chasing the championship and win, there was no logic at all to that, I obviously had a lot to learn.

We were superb that night, we'd taped the game off the tele that night as it was the first Sky game we all watched together, I still have it on tape now and regularly watch it. Even as a very small child made me so proud to be a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.