off another forum

the suss part to me is the time, would you be ringing an agent at midnight European time ? I would only ring people i really know well, and i find it hard to believe he would know the agent that well to ring him.

Kemmyn said:
the suss part to me is the time, would you be ringing an agent at midnight European time ? I would only ring people i really know well, and i find it hard to believe he would know the agent that well to ring him.

You have not lived in spain much...It´s not like they go to bed at 9 pm.

I checked his posts and he turned up on Citymancs, told them deffo that Villa was certain thing and that he would arrive mid-january, his latest posts about that just hints that Valencia wants a bit more money (pay them fer chrissakes!), the Albiol stuff is new though.

WUM?..Well, he sticks around, are willing to back up his claims and claims to know Manuel Garcia Quilons (who is amongst other things Rafa Benitez agent). Says that his uncle works for Valencia and in general backs up his claims.

We´ll see...

Ireland_for_pm said:
I have decided to join that forum to be able to chat to this guy, and he has told me villa will definitly sign within the next fortnight! He has spoken to him personally!

Surely not.....this has to be a WUM

This would make my insomnia worthwhile if it comes true, I could even forgive Hughes for causing my insomnia (maybe just). David Villa and Raul Albiol, am I dreaming, oh sh** maybe I am.

Please, please be true.

[quote="S04You have not lived in spain much...It´s not like they go to bed at 9 pm.

[/quote]

My Parents do so i have an idea, and midnight is different to 9pm.

I'd love this to be true, but like all the other rumours and ITK's it need to be taken with a pich of salt.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
I have decided to join that forum to be able to chat to this guy, and he has told me villa will definitly sign within the next fortnight! He has spoken to him personally!

If that's true then why did we make offers for Bellamy and Santa Cruz?

Doesn't add up.

we still need some1 who can play in the Eufa cup and squad cover

This toffee posted on here few weeks ago and got slated. I dont know if he is ITK but regarding Villa there seems to be to much 'smoke'. He has said he will not go to another Spanish team, he also said he wants come to the UK if he has to leave Valencia. It will not go down well with their supporters, so they willwant to hang on to him for as long as possible, hence it is gonna be towards the end of the window.
His name has cropped up to many times from various sources both here and in Spain and nobody at his presant club or our have denied it.

Bluemoon99 said:
yeh sounds good!!! might as well buy tom cruise as well to be moonchester for us!!!

im still skeptical on this bloke though hate getting excited then it being bollox!!!!

imagine if robinho turned us dwn tht nite how gutted we all wudda been!!!

true

Yep, defo the same person that came on here saying his uncle was a coach at Valencia and he had told him that David Villa was a done deal.

There was then a list of coaches names put up from Valencia (all Spanish)

He was asked which was his and he was never seen again.

WUM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.