Offical Election thread

Daviesmcfc said:
Cheesy said:
In that case I think it's highly disingenuous of you to call every one who has voted Conservative (or any other way ) an idiot when frankly you've experienced nothing of life. All you've heard is what's passed down from your parents (brainwashed by the sounds of things). See if you feel any different when you have to work your bollox off for years struggling to provide for yourself & your family, then you see the Government take money off you & give it to people who contribute nothing to society.
Ok I don't think anyone will disagree that their are people getting money who shouldn't. But at the same time you can't exactly have children on the streets begging. Whereas the Tories would.

can i have the lottery numbers please mystic meg?

Daviesmcfc said:
Cheesy said:
In that case I think it's highly disingenuous of you to call every one who has voted Conservative (or any other way ) an idiot when frankly you've experienced nothing of life. All you've heard is what's passed down from your parents (brainwashed by the sounds of things). See if you feel any different when you have to work your bollox off for years struggling to provide for yourself & your family, then you see the Government take money off you & give it to people who contribute nothing to society.
Ok I don't think anyone will disagree that their are people getting money who shouldn't. But at the same time you can't exactly have children on the streets begging. Whereas the Tories would.

I guess you would class me as a Tory as I voted for them this time. I can assure you that if I thought that what you said is remotely possible then I wouldn't have voted that way.

I've worked for 23 years, 21 of which have been serving this country. I joined up as I wanted to do something more than just a job, I wanted to give something back. Outside of work, I've always been involved in the community I live in, again because I feel we should all give something back.

Typical Tory, eh?

Cheesy said:
Daviesmcfc said:

I guess you would class me as a Tory as I voted for them this time. I can assure you that if I thought that what you said is remotely possible then I wouldn't have voted that way.

I've worked for 23 years, 21 of which have been serving this country. I joined up as I wanted to do something more than just a job, I wanted to give something back. Outside of work, I've always been involved in the community I live in, again because I feel we should all give something back.

Typical Tory, eh?
The fact is Tory's main priority is themselves and the upper classes of society. They have no common ground with the working and lower class.

Daviesmcfc said:
Cheesy said:

Typical Tory, eh?
The fact is Tory's main priority is themselves and the upper classes of society. They have no common ground with the working and lower class.

I'm working class & I feel the Conservatives will do far more for me than this Labour government ever have.

Sorry mate, but it sounds like you've been fed a line by your parents & you've fallen for it.

Right, got to go... Ashes to Ashes is coming on. Ah, the 80's... great days ;-)

Cheesy said:
Daviesmcfc said:

I'm working class & I feel the Conservatives will do far more for me than this Labour government ever have.

Sorry mate, but it sounds like you've been fed a line by your parents & you've fallen for it.

Right, got to go... Ashes to Ashes is coming on. Ah, the 80's... great days ;-)
Well we will see. A Tory government has never worked.
You just have to look at their mps to get a glimpse of how bad their party actually is.

Mark my words. If the Tories announce an emergency budget and did what they say they would do, we're in for the 80's all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.