Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

I will definately be relocating this season.

Ive gone from £500 for two season tickets in Family stand to £750 last year for two in CB level 2 to potentially £930 if I want this Platinum deal next year.

By moving I can get it back to about £700 and boost the old loyalty points.

I personally dont care where I sit as long as its not level 3.

Assume if you only do one Cup scheme then you will only get priority for that final should we get there?

As finalists get 30,000 for Carling Cup I think ill give that a miss but join the other two!

Apologies if this has been asked......and if I am just being stupid, however.....I am a little confused- the Superbia gives tickets to ever game, home and away. I don't know what the loyalty point cut off for this is, but having 3,600 I don't think is enough....!! How difficult is it going to be now getting a ticket for away games, as sometimes not all 'high loyalty points people' will go to every game, therefore more tickets are available for lower points, or disorganised high points leave it late to buy allowing low points to get a ticket...? But now, if they automatically get tickets for EVERY away....how many tickets will filter down to lower points. Apart from Chelsea, United and Arsenal away(which all sold out at a v high number)....there have been few games that have sold out before about 2000.....how much will this change...?

dancity19 said:
Apologies if this has been asked......and if I am just being stupid, however.....I am a little confused- the Superbia gives tickets to ever game, home and away. I don't know what the loyalty point cut off for this is, but having 3,600 I don't think is enough....!! How difficult is it going to be now getting a ticket for away games, as sometimes not all 'high loyalty points people' will go to every game, therefore more tickets are available for lower points, or disorganised high points leave it late to buy allowing low points to get a ticket...? But now, if they automatically get tickets for EVERY away....how many tickets will filter down to lower points. Apart from Chelsea, United and Arsenal away(which all sold out at a v high number)....there have been few games that have sold out before about 2000.....how much will this change...?
think you need AT LEAST 7000 points to be invited. won't make a difference for now...

Top notch by the club. They could have easily taken advantage of our love for the club, and our excitement over next season. But they've stayed true to us.

£30 increase for me in 111, or if I go Platinum, which I probably will be doing, it'll be £80. Let's hope Zebra Finance accept my renewal!

Mines gone from £475 to £505 which isn't bad. Don't understand why 111 is £50 cheaper than 110 though. Don't know whether to wait and try and relocate to 111.

Someone explain this Gold and Platinum thing, in simple terms. Is it worth the £50?

dancity19 said:

My guess is it will make very little difference. Can't see there being more than 500 Superbia places available, to 500 people who are already at the top of the list for a reason... They go everywhere. Perhaps a few of them would have ducked a couple of Euro aways, but otherwise I see there being no impact on tickets for the rest of us.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I will definately be relocating this season.

Ive gone from £500 for two season tickets in Family stand to £750 last year for two in CB level 2 to potentially £930 if I want this Platinum deal next year.

By moving I can get it back to about £700 and boost the old loyalty points.

I personally dont care where I sit as long as its not level 3.

Assume if you only do one Cup scheme then you will only get priority for that final should we get there?

As finalists get 30,000 for Carling Cup I think ill give that a miss but join the other two!

gonna do the £260 value gold card (again) with only the FA Cup add on - (reckon there'll be plenty of CC Cup Final Tickets if we get there which I doubt as Mancini will have bigger fish to fry and I reckon it'll be very unlikely we get to the CL Final at our first attempt?)

not interested in online mags or programmes either

howfen blue said:
gio's side step said:
The club have been extremely smart with this. Working class fans are the losers yes. But they have been the losers for over 20 years.

The issue appears not to be the price per se, but the 'enticing people into the platinum category'. They have pitched it perfectly. An extra £55. That will sell people into that category based on the seductive lure of double loyalty points.

Very smark Mr Cook. But you are still a twat.
Exactly mate, people are to fuckin thick to realise they're tickets have rocketed but it's been hidden in some marketing bollocks!!!

Really? Can you show how my ticket for next season has "sky rocketed" if I simply pay for the gold option?

I think the worst part is that the majority of supporters will join the platinum club for the double loyalty points and the few left over on the gold will find their loyalty points deemed rather useless.

And that's a shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.