Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Re: Official

bigf42 said:
Goater666 said:
Halfpenny said:
NDJ said:
mcfcliam said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/Benefits/Cup-scheme

Let me double check here but does the £15 price cap mean that all games upto the QF's are only £15?
Even champions league ??
Since it doesn't exclude CL from the offer I'd say yes. If so it's a bloody good deal.

It does exclude Europe, it says "home domestic games up to quarter finals"

Domestic means only English cup games does it not?

They have just addedd "Domestic" in

Looks like it was a mistake which has been correct. £15 for Champ league home games would have been ace

Can someone clarify this programme and MANC magazine stuff - Gold doesn't get it unless you pay £15 for each but Platinum has it included.

It is referred to as online subscription -Programmes sell at 33 each which is £57 over the league season alone - does this mean we get the Programmes/magazines or we have an online subscription which entltles us to get billed for the programmes/magazines??

Anyone know?

gio's side step said:
howfen blue said:
gio's side step said:
The club have been extremely smart with this. Working class fans are the losers yes. But they have been the losers for over 20 years.

The issue appears not to be the price per se, but the 'enticing people into the platinum category'. They have pitched it perfectly. An extra £55. That will sell people into that category based on the seductive lure of double loyalty points.

Very smark Mr Cook. But you are still a twat.
Exactly mate, people are to fuckin thick to realise they're tickets have rocketed but it's been hidden in some marketing bollocks!!!

It's called hegemony mate.
It's my money.

Lancet Fluke said:
Halfpenny said:
mcfcliam said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Looks like platinum for me, brilliant deal.

Brilliant deal albeit morally wrong.

£15 for cup games up until the QF's if you join the scheme, 600 loyalty points for joining the 3 schemes & 380 points for renewing.

980 loyalty points for £50 basically.
When you put it like that, I'm sold ;)

And don't forget your 100 points for the program and magazine membership which looks like it is included in the price.
And thats why its a good deal. The loyalty point thing is unfair but you might as well take advantage of it

Very shrewd/cunning/sly move by the club. There's a lot of value in that extra £50 but without any expenditure. Flat costs, increased returns, generally pleased fans. I find myself smiling at the club's manoeuvring. If I give up buying physical programmes (which I do buy without fail), I actually save money. I probably won't though... even though I'm running out of storage space for them all...

I think when we analyse how the quality of product has improved compared to the net increase in cost to the customer it is very hard to grumble, especially as the packages have gearing incorporated, Top price below £675 for 19 games. equates to around £35 a game, Top bargain in english football, We have it so good, We are Man City, We re simply the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.