Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

PaulPowerShower said:
So you can buy double the loyalty points now??

The day after we win something and they announce a cash for points system

Fucking arsholes

All the people that dont have enough loylaty points because they couldnt be arsed going can now catch up to the rest of us. The rest of us that have treked to grounds all over the place because we could be arsed. The times ives statyed in for 3 weekends out of 4 so i could afford my home and away tickets for the match? So none of that now counts because you can pay an extra 5o sheets and you more or less get a full seasons worth of points

But they will not catch up with you if you still go!

Its a fantastic deal.

I am 20 years old.

It is going to cost me £375.00 for a Platinum membership next season. I will also be signing up to the cup scheme for the FA Cup and Champions league games.

Does anyone know if it is £15.00 per game for the CL games also ?

Cheers.

Silvaslovechild said:
Its a fantastic deal.

I am 20 years old.

It is going to cost me £375.00 for a Platinum membership next season. I will also be signing up to the cup scheme for the FA Cup and Champions league games.

Cheers.
Just Domestic cup games

PaulPowerShower said:

Fucking arsholes

All the people that dont have enough loylaty points because they couldnt be arsed going can now catch up to the rest of us. The rest of us that have treked to grounds all over the place because we could be arsed. The times ives statyed in for 3 weekends out of 4 so i could afford my home and away tickets for the match? So none of that now counts because you can pay an extra 5o sheets and you more or less get a full seasons worth of points

It's £50 for fucks sake, not fucking £500.

Why the fuck people on here are moaning so much is beyond me, we have the best owners in the world, ticket prices have hardly risen at all and a lot of you are bitching like women, grow up for fucks sake.

Platinum for me, all the way.

Silvaslovechild said:
Its a fantastic deal.

I am 20 years old.

Cheers.

It says home domestic cup games so that would indicate only english cups.

Bilboblue said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Fucking arsholes

Why the fuck people on here are moaning so much is beyond me, we have the best owners in the world, ticket prices have hardly risen at all and a lot of you are bitching like women, grow up for fucks sake.

Even at the Platinum price of £555 mine will work out at about £29 per match, could I get that sort of value at the Rags, Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs to watch some of the best players in Europe?

Bilboblue said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Fucking arsholes

Hardly risen at all? If you include the £50 for platinum, which everyone will have to do if they want to maintain their rightful place in the pecking order, Some peoples tickets have gone up by nearly 10%-20%

Give it 20 years till you're 40 with a mortgage and kids and lets see if youre so happy with increases like this.

platinum or gold or common sense.

the introduction of different levels is to create a mythical scramble for loyalty points, when in reallity the club is scaring fans into thinking you need a platinum to get loyalty points and tickets.

if every fan stood as one and just purchased the gold the club would still see a nice increase in turnover on last seasons prices, with the different levels they are positively cashing in.

cash for loyalty points is totally wrong, if they want to increase the prices, then do it, this method upsets those who have earned loyalty points by actually attending matches like portsmouth away on a saturday evening and many others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.