Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

gingerthai said:
What realy needs to be clarified is whether Platinum will get priority over Gold regardless of points when it comes to tickets. If this is the case i would asume most would pay the 50 to not be bottom of the pile.

I doubt it tbh otherwise why bother with the points bonus if they were going to prioritise on membership level?

gingerthai said:
What realy needs to be clarified is whether Platinum will get priority over Gold regardless of points when it comes to tickets. If this is the case i would asume most would pay the 50 to not be bottom of the pile.

doubt it...isnt that the whole idea of getting the platinum scheme to quickly advance up the loyalty points ladder, so you would eventually overtake a gold member on 4000+ points

Petrovs left peg said:
The added loyalty points is the incentive for all current seasoncard holders to join Platinum. After this season new applicants will only have the gold option and have to join the Platinum waiting list. All current and long serving fans will reap the benefits of double points and will stop them worrying about new fans taking all the good tickets.

So it is only next season that those in the Platinum band will get double points? For 2012/2013 season everyone will get the same loyalty points regardless of what band or how well off they are?

So you can buy double the loyalty points now??

The day after we win something and they announce a cash for points system

Fucking arsholes

All the people that dont have enough loylaty points because they couldnt be arsed going can now catch up to the rest of us. The rest of us that have treked to grounds all over the place because we could be arsed. The times ives statyed in for 3 weekends out of 4 so i could afford my home and away tickets for the match? So none of that now counts because you can pay an extra 5o sheets and you more or less get a full seasons worth of points

lancs blue said:
gingerthai said:

I doubt it tbh otherwise why bother with the points bonus if they were going to prioritise on membership level?

Unless the point bonus is so Platinum can get up the list and achive Superbia level. I guess it depends how they are going to work entrance into the various groups after this intital season. How do you get off the waiting list for the next level and actually get in it? these are questions needed to be answered as yet.

lancs blue said:
howfen blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
howfen blue said:
I'll fuck the Champions League games off unless it's a biggy get my money back for going "platinum" that way, most of it's shite early doors anyway!!!
We finish 3rd we go straight into the group stages mate. Spurs drew Inter and Werder this season in that.
I know pal, but if you look for instance at who United have played so far in the competition I'd rather give a couple of them games a miss (although I'll be gutted to not be going) and recoup some money that way especially if it's true about there being a minimum price of 40 odd quid per game!!

I've no idea where that's come from, pretty sure Chelsea only charged £25 a throw for the group games last season.

ex-bosses are season ticket holders at Chelsea and they told me CFC charged a minimum of £48 for even the least attractive games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.