Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

really impressed. well done city :) £355 ticket in 111 will do on a platinum membership with 1080 extra points for joining all 3 cup schemes. will nearly have 4000 points before the season even starts!!

oh and does anyone know if you can pay per month for your season ticket?

Only thing I'm a little annoyed about is my block which was the corner of the family stand is no longer classed as family stand. Was told it should be an extra 50 quid at the start of the season and given option to move, but like the view so stayed and thought an extra 150 quid next year for the 3 of us would be worth it. Now an extra 300 quid as will most likely go platinum, although considering just platinum for me and the kids being gold - don't need 3 subscriptions to the magazine and programmes! Still think it's overall good value as it will work out at just over £40 per game for the 3 of us.

mike o said:
Bilboblue said:
PaulPowerShower said:
So you can buy double the loyalty points now??

The day after we win something and they announce a cash for points system

Fucking arsholes

All the people that dont have enough loylaty points because they couldnt be arsed going can now catch up to the rest of us. The rest of us that have treked to grounds all over the place because we could be arsed. The times ives statyed in for 3 weekends out of 4 so i could afford my home and away tickets for the match? So none of that now counts because you can pay an extra 5o sheets and you more or less get a full seasons worth of points

It's £50 for fucks sake, not fucking £500.

Why the fuck people on here are moaning so much is beyond me, we have the best owners in the world, ticket prices have hardly risen at all and a lot of you are bitching like women, grow up for fucks sake.

Platinum for me, all the way.

Hardly risen at all? If you include the £50 for platinum, which everyone will have to do if they want to maintain their rightful place in the pecking order, Some peoples tickets have gone up by nearly 10%-20%

Give it 20 years till you're 40 with a mortgage and kids and lets see if youre so happy with increases like this.
A 10% increase due to us finally having a successful team and competing in the Champions League. Arsenals have gone up 6%. Based on the development of the 2 clubs i think the 4% (not forgetting our cheapest is nearly £700 less) is a bargain.

Gone up £130 to £590 in 220 as it's been reclassified as Colin Bell.

A bit shocked at such a big jump.

mike o said:
Bilboblue said:
PaulPowerShower said:
So you can buy double the loyalty points now??

The day after we win something and they announce a cash for points system

Fucking arsholes

All the people that dont have enough loylaty points because they couldnt be arsed going can now catch up to the rest of us. The rest of us that have treked to grounds all over the place because we could be arsed. The times ives statyed in for 3 weekends out of 4 so i could afford my home and away tickets for the match? So none of that now counts because you can pay an extra 5o sheets and you more or less get a full seasons worth of points

It's £50 for fucks sake, not fucking £500.

Why the fuck people on here are moaning so much is beyond me, we have the best owners in the world, ticket prices have hardly risen at all and a lot of you are bitching like women, grow up for fucks sake.

Platinum for me, all the way.

Hardly risen at all? If you include the £50 for platinum, which everyone will have to do if they want to maintain their rightful place in the pecking order, Some peoples tickets have gone up by nearly 10%-20%

Give it 20 years till you're 40 with a mortgage and kids and lets see if youre so happy with increases like this.

4 years ago I paid £498+£10 booking fee to renew. Next season Gold level would cost me £505. That's still £3 less than 4 years ago, how can people complain about that?

Re: platinum or gold or common sense.

Totally agree. With CL football coming up, i'llbe scraping pennies together for that, now they are hoping to squeeze another £50 out of people like myself.

Pissed right off with it.

I think its fantastic,kept it affordable to take the kids,gives people a chance to to catch up on loyalty points,gives the home and awayers and european travelers a bit of cred,and they have kept the value season tickets something for everyone well thought out,what a club.

I see the point.

But I think it's the only way the club could extend the price increase and not piss off fans further, by giving them the option.

I think with FFPR the club needs to make as much money as it can realistically and the prices are still very good value.

I don't think further down the line points will mean an awful lot, it's just the way it's going to be.

fathellensbellend said:
the introduction of different levels is to create a mythical scramble for loyalty points, when in reallity the club is scaring fans into thinking you need a platinum to get loyalty points and tickets.

if every fan stood as one and just purchased the gold the club would still see a nice increase in turnover on last seasons prices, with the different levels they are positively cashing in.

cash for loyalty points is totally wrong, if they want to increase the prices, then do it, this method upsets those who have earned loyalty points by actually attending matches like portsmouth away on a saturday evening and many others.

It's always been 'loyalty points for cash'. Yer paid yer money for whatever, and yer got yer loyalty points. Season card - loyalty points. Away tickets - loyalty points. Cup scheme loyalty points.

Nice to see the 'class system' is alive and well at the city's greatest and only football club. I shall fall for all the marketing hype, buy the platinum and consider myself one of the aristocrats of CBL3. One thing I've not been able to work out is that if I get a platinum, will it only be the common herd with gold membership who get kicked out of CBL3 when we have a Tuesday or Wednesday FA Cup replay against Frickley Colliery?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.