Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

mike o said:
Bilboblue said:
PaulPowerShower said:
So you can buy double the loyalty points now??

The day after we win something and they announce a cash for points system

Fucking arsholes

All the people that dont have enough loylaty points because they couldnt be arsed going can now catch up to the rest of us. The rest of us that have treked to grounds all over the place because we could be arsed. The times ives statyed in for 3 weekends out of 4 so i could afford my home and away tickets for the match? So none of that now counts because you can pay an extra 5o sheets and you more or less get a full seasons worth of points

It's £50 for fucks sake, not fucking £500.

Why the fuck people on here are moaning so much is beyond me, we have the best owners in the world, ticket prices have hardly risen at all and a lot of you are bitching like women, grow up for fucks sake.

Platinum for me, all the way.

Hardly risen at all? If you include the £50 for platinum, which everyone will have to do if they want to maintain their rightful place in the pecking order, Some peoples tickets have gone up by nearly 10%-20%

Give it 20 years till you're 40 with a mortgage and kids and lets see if youre so happy with increases like this.

I am 42 in August, 20 (soon to be 21) yr old son (whose s/t I buy too) and travel up from Southampton for every home game as I have done for years, I am more than happy with what City have shown is available.

We will STILL be offering some of the cheapest season tickets in the Premier League, and £15 per home domestic cup game is immense.

Seems some people just like to woman and moan about everything. (not JUST aimed at you.)

Do people seriously think we would not have to pay a little extra to see some of the best players around???? Naivety in the extreme.

shadygiz said:
boothy_ said:
So do you have to get a gold membership or can you just stick on with just a seasoncard?????

you have to....standard ST will no longer be issued....its either gold value, gold, platinum or superbia

ahh right cheers, lol ffs ive gone up from 16-17 to 18-21 so my ticket has gone up by £110

I know quite a few people who have been invited, nearly all of them cant afford to cough up £2500 to join the top level.

What will happen is these guys will end up on Platinum, as will most of the other invites sent out. I'm pretty sure it'll get sacked off at some point. People just don't have that kind of money to spunk out all in one go.

paid £710 for me and the two kids last year in the family stand level 2, this year its £745 considering the VAT rise and inflation I don't have any complaints what so ever. Factor in the level of football we are playing at, it really is value for money compared to other premier league clubs. works out at about £23 per game for me. Thank you Mr Cook

Goater666 said:
I know quite a few people who have been invited, nearly all of them cant afford to cough up £2500 to join the top level.

What will happen is these guys will end up on Platinum, as will most of the other invites sent out. I'm pretty sure it'll get sacked off at some point. People just don't have that kind of money to spunk out all in one go.

Is it definitely £2500?

Uwes Grandad said:
Goater666 said:

Is it definitely £2500?

Yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.