Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Uwes Grandad said:
Goater666 said:
I know quite a few people who have been invited, nearly all of them cant afford to cough up £2500 to join the top level.

What will happen is these guys will end up on Platinum, as will most of the other invites sent out. I'm pretty sure it'll get sacked off at some point. People just don't have that kind of money to spunk out all in one go.

Is it definitely £2500?

Got chatting to a couple in the green man on saturday who had the invites, they said it was £2500.

What's the deal with the Superbia membership? You get your ticket for European aways but then are you expected to splash out for accomodation and flights?

Would be £2,500 and then all these extras every time you go to an away game.

Well it`s now official. The club is no longer ours. These middle class interlopers who will sit in the best seats doing fuck all but spend there large wads on buying up points. Tut tutting when other fans dare to swear and sing `your just a town full of m"""""". to away fans. Welcome to the `prawn sandwich brigade`. Well i fuckin hate you twats, my club has fans that live and breathe CITY, not twats that will see it as a place to `network` with there fellow middle class yearly sun tanned breathren.
After Saturdays high, this is one big downer. Goodbye to the working class club in Manchester.

totallywired said:
Well it`s now official. The club is no longer ours. These middle class interlopers who will sit in the best seats doing fuck all but spend there large wads on buying up points. Tut tutting when other fans dare to swear and sing `your just a town full of m"""""". to away fans. Welcome to the `prawn sandwich brigade`. Well i fuckin hate you twats, my club has fans that live and breathe CITY, not twats that will see it as a place to `network` with there fellow middle class yearly sun tanned breathren.
After Saturdays high, this is one big downer. Goodbye to the working class club in Manchester.

Go and have a lie down.

Crass and way apart from reality.

boothy_ said:
So do you have to get a gold membership or can you just stick on with just a seasoncard?????

Gold membership is just the new name for a season card mate, there doesn't seem to be much difference to me. Gold membership is your seat for 19 home league games then if you want extras like cup scheme you can sign up to them just like you can now.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Bongo Joe said:
What's the deal with the Superbia membership? You get your ticket for European aways but then are you expected to splash out for accomodation and flights?

Would be £2,500 and then all these extras every time you go to an away game.

thought you got to fly on the team plane and stuff?
Really?! :o wow that's class if you do! Presume you stay in the same hotel too then if that's the case.

shadygiz said:
my season ticket cost has risen around 29-30% over the last 4 seasons

if i had the £50 platinum surcharge, then that figure rises to 44% ;(

Anyone who thinks a 44% increase in 4 years isnt going to rip the heart and soul out of this clubs fan base is deluded.

If United had come up with this crazy scheme that rewards wallets and not historical loyalty then youd all be slagging them off.

The FA Cup win was the best day of my life, I truly am thankful to the owners but that doesnt mean I wont give my opinion if its a negative one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.