Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Bongo Joe said:
What's the deal with the Superbia membership? You get your ticket for European aways but then are you expected to splash out for accomodation and flights?

Would be £2,500 and then all these extras every time you go to an away game.

Sounds like it, but you'd have those expenses anyway, bearing in mind it's targetted specifically at those who already go to every game. Imagine the stress-free year you would have never ringing the ticket line or queuing at the ground. It's probably a little overpriced compared to the cost of buying individual matches (although a Champions League Final appearance might sort that out), but I'd go for it if I had the chance. I've always liked the idea of an away season ticket.

totallywired said:
Well it`s now official. The club is no longer ours. These middle class interlopers who will sit in the best seats doing fuck all but spend there large wads on buying up points. Tut tutting when other fans dare to swear and sing `your just a town full of m"""""". to away fans. Welcome to the `prawn sandwich brigade`. Well i fuckin hate you twats, my club has fans that live and breathe CITY, not twats that will see it as a place to `network` with there fellow middle class yearly sun tanned breathren.
After Saturdays high, this is one big downer. Goodbye to the working class club in Manchester.

I can afford it! But what i will do is sacrafice some thing to pay for it

only1paulsimpson said:
can someone please tell me where the prices are for the renewels??

how much is a seasoncard for colin bell L1 adult for next season???

thanks

It's £545 for Gold membership and £50 more to make it platinum.

only1paulsimpson said:
can someone please tell me where the prices are for the renewels??

how much is a seasoncard for colin bell L1 adult for next season???

thanks

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/Memberships/Gold" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membe ... ships/Gold</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/Memberships/Platinum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membe ... s/Platinum</a>

mike o said:
shadygiz said:
my season ticket cost has risen around 29-30% over the last 4 seasons

if i had the £50 platinum surcharge, then that figure rises to 44% ;(

Anyone who thinks a 44% increase in 4 years isnt going to rip the heart and soul out of this clubs fan base is deluded.

If United had come up with this crazy scheme that rewards wallets and not historical loyalty then youd all be slagging them off.

The FA Cup win was the best day of my life, I truly am thankful to the owners but that doesnt mean I wont give my opinion if its a negative one.

yup and thats based on the cheap seats...heaven knows what the % rise is on the dearer seats and those that had to relocate last year

mancitymick said:
totallywired said:
Well it`s now official. The club is no longer ours. These middle class interlopers who will sit in the best seats doing fuck all but spend there large wads on buying up points. Tut tutting when other fans dare to swear and sing `your just a town full of m"""""". to away fans. Welcome to the `prawn sandwich brigade`. Well i fuckin hate you twats, my club has fans that live and breathe CITY, not twats that will see it as a place to `network` with there fellow middle class yearly sun tanned breathren.
After Saturdays high, this is one big downer. Goodbye to the working class club in Manchester.

I can afford it! But what i will do is sacrafice some thing to pay for it
i'm gonna get five of the superbia mick

a snip at £12500!!
i assume that's for life?

Having given it some consideration, the introduction of the gold and platinum seasoncards is morally reprehensible

I can afford the extra £50, but just because i can doesn't mean i deserve to have my points doubles for each game
I may have more money than the gold member, but i don't have double the loyalty

this is wrong City

I wonder if the Supporters Club will mount a campaign against what is a very poor decision made by the club for its fans?

I think those people who are complaining about Platinum have forgotten about the "exclusive" online auctions :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.