Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Ah well, it was only to be expected. A mate of mine was told that Level 2 would increase a lot next season due to improvements. I'd like to see what the improvements are. I think I'll stay in Level 3 - good view and bags of swearing!

u2fme2 said:
so you can now buy your points

I effect you lose points if you don't pay the £50, as others will so you go down massively as they are giving hem away for all sorts.

If you want to go to aways and cup finals you need to pay the £50.

Also no criteria mentioned for 'Superbia' membership inviatations, wonder what criteria they used and how many are invited? TC travellers?

Corky said:
u2fme2 said:

I effect you lose points if you don't pay the £50, as others will so you go down massively as they are giving hem away for all sorts.

Also no criteria mentioned for 'Superbia' membership inviatations, wonder what criteria they used and how many are invited? TC travellers?

It seems to currently be anyone 7000 points and above and cost £2500 pounds, this is going off people who have already recieved a pack with the offer. Thats 3831 Australian dollars, nice and cheap ;)

slightly of topic but just checked th price of my ticket for next season ,ss level 2 block 216 right next to the away fans,but on the site map it shows another block 215 now next to the away fans, wonder if this is an error or have they reduced or moved part of the away allocation?

I expected a price of around £600 for this season. £580 is what it will be if I go platinum which I will.
I think it's what we should have all expected. It's wrong that they do the double points thing. It creates a bad devise. I also expect alot of people to go the Zebra finance way.

But the club has to start making serious money to justify the outlay. Too many times I've read on here about how we'll just splash the cash but it doesn't work like that.
It will get more and more expensive. I just hope we don't go too far and get like Arsenal.

I guess I'm one of the type of supporters that the club is targeting. I've had my season ticket since 1995. In the early years. I used to go to most away/cup games.
As I've got older. I pick and choose my games but this season due to not being in the cup scheme or going to the "big points cup games" I've fallen rapidly behind (5000 pts)
I'm not complaining, those who now attend more, deserve more.
With the double points and double cup scheme points, you can bet I'll be going Platinum and joining all the cup schemes.
Apart from the early cup games (£15) and semi / final games. I'll probably
sell the others on.

In summary, I'll be "buying" the right to the better away games and big cup games.

Well done City, you've got me... not more loyalty but more money!

bluemoonjack said:
slightly of topic but just checked th price of my ticket for next season ,ss level 2 block 216 right next to the away fans,but on the site map it shows another block 215 now next to the away fans, wonder if this is an error or have they reduced or moved part of the away allocation?
It doesnt look like it has moved, could it be that in the stadium the aisles are given the numbers whereas in reality the numbers belong to the blocks. Do you go up the steps under the entrance marked 216 and then sit to the right of the aisle? if this is the case then you are actually sitting in 215.
I sit in North stand and go down aisle numbered 235 but sit to the right of the aisle as I go down the steps so am actually in 234.
Clear as mud?

gingerthai said:
Corky said:
u2fme2 said:

It seems to currently be anyone 7000 points and above and cost £2500 pounds, this is going off people who have already recieved a pack with the offer. Thats 3831 Australian dollars, nice and cheap ;)

I am 8k and nothing recieved, so i think there may be other criteria.

The thing is there is 3 of us that go away, one has less points so they may know I would never go for it off buying patterns.

It reminds me of the Manchester United Opus.

Corky said:
gingerthai said:
Corky said:
u2fme2 said:

I am 8k and nothing recieved, so i think there may be other criteria.

The thing is there is 3 of us that go away, one has less points so they may know I would never go for it off buying patterns.

It reminds me of the Manchester United Opus.

Your probably right. No doubt they will look at buying patterns as well as points and target people they think it would intrest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.