Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

I'm pretty disappointed the "value seasoncards" have gone up from £250 to £260

Didsbury Dave said:
It must have concerned Garry Cook that a number of our brand new affluent supporter demographic missed out on Wembley tickets because of us pesky working class fans getting in the way.

This "platinum" scheme is a great helping hand for the new middle class fans the club wants. A year or two and they can leapfrog the proles in the loyalty point system.

Or more likely Mr Cook brings us one season closer to the day you can buy loyalty points in bulk. What's the point in filling the COMS stadium with mutes in suits, women and kids if we can't get them down to Wembley every season?

Those on Mr Cook's "invitation only" list for the Superbia membership get 2,000 loyalty points just for signing up, as well as guaranteed tickets for every game City play. Must be useful.

abitheblue said:
sorry for sounding thick, so is gold standard? As in if i purchase my normal season ticket i am a gold member (!?!?). or do i still have to pay extra?

A season ticket is a gold standard card, so yes. If you want to upgrade to Platinum then its an extra £5o or whatever.

Re: Official

7Superman said:
benbeer said:
have to say the cup scheme fixed £15 price is amazing ... surely that doesn't include the CL group games??

Where does it say that?

in Benefits ~ Cup Scheme ... says tickets prices are capped at £15 until quarter finals.

With the current flawed loyalty points system, a working class 16 year old with another 20 consecutive years of platinum cards still won't get a sniff for United away.

Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

benbeer said:
7Superman said:
benbeer said:
have to say the cup scheme fixed £15 price is amazing ... surely that doesn't include the CL group games??

Where does it say that?

in Benefits ~ Cup Scheme ... says tickets prices are capped at £15 until quarter finals.

Nice one, thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.