Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Oh well, no more Wembley trips for me. This watching City lark is becoming an expensive do, what with a mortgage as well.

mcfcliam said:
100 loyalty points for each cup scheme...Carling cup/FA Cup/Europe.

If I pay £360 for my season ticket, I get 100 loyalty points each and if I pay an extra £50 and go up to £410, I get 200 points per scheme.

This is crazy, this is not rewarding loyalty, it's rewarding bank accounts...a complete fucking farce.

I could gain 1080 loyalty points just for joining platinum and subscribing to these magazine/programme things.

Since when is loyalty subscribing to the monthly MCFC magazine?

GET TO FUCK.

My thoughts exactly.

I have just under 5000 "loyalty points" and I don't fancy going platinum tbh, I will join the cup scheme things as I go most of them anyway but for someone to be able to get double points because they are willing to pay the extra £50 is wrong.

I am actually gonna get the £260 gold card, not fukin arsed where I sit, I see the lads in the pub anyway. If I cannot get a ticket for certain away games because I am not loyal enough then fine, I am not being a slave not matter how much success we may get.

Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Great idea! I'm going to pay my way to the top of the loyalty points system. :)

Didn't have a seasoncard this year due to lack of money, but have had one before. Had to use a citycard this year and sat in 104.

This may be a stupid question. But do I now have to buy a seasoncard in general sale even though I have more loyalty points ?

Also what do you reckon the chances of getting the CL group matches with a citycard are, with/without a good number of points.

Thanks.

My season ticket has gone up 10% or 20% if I want to maintain the status quo on loyalty points. Makes a mockery of the announced (average) 6% rise !

I say well done to the club - they could've put them up more and I think it's a genuinely good outcome.

If 50 loyalty points for Manc magazine is our biggest worry then I think we've been well looked after (50 points isn't going to make that much difference when people will now be between 6-9,000).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.