Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

I was a season ticket holder for 11 years until 2007 and had to give it up for a job. A change in circumstances means I can get myself a full ticket again. Would one presume I will have to wait until open sale like all other new members or will my substantial loyalty point balance and old sob stories of Rotherham away and getting beat off Bury at home hold any weight with the powers that be?

Cheers

a value gold season ticket for me

£260 quid is unbelievably good value.

only wigan and blackburn offer one as cheap

alib said:
I'm pretty disappointed the "value seasoncards" have gone up from £250 to £260

from last year, my understanding was these are only eligible 1 season at a time though...so anyone having one last season will not be eligible this season

looking at the new info, it would seem that anyone can now purchase a value gold card as long as you dont mind being allocated seats on a matchday basis

bluecityste said:
Cup games being heavily incentiveised to ensure we no longer look like a laughing stock at only £15 a game (Before QF) which no one can moan about!

Though I agree I think it is a good new system this will not resolve the problem of empty seats, as Fans will still buy into cup schemes and so on to gain the loyalty point but won't bother turning up to the game.

I've been crying about having this for awhile but again: We need to reintroduce a seat exchange.

Allowing people who may have a accesscard the opportunity to buy someones seat who may not be going.

A few times this season i've been unable to go to games with my CityCard as it has sold out, watched the game from home and seen shitloads of empty seats in the stadium :(

shadygiz said:
alib said:
I'm pretty disappointed the "value seasoncards" have gone up from £250 to £260

from last year, my understanding was these are only eligible 1 season at a time though...so anyone having one last season will not be eligible this season

looking at the new info, it would seem that anyone can now purchase a value gold card as long as you dont mind being allocated seats on a matchday basis

you get the same seat all season - you just don't get to choose where it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.