Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

quiet_riot said:
cleavers said:
mcfcliam said:
I don't have twitter.
Same here, and no interest in getting it, but I would like to know what is being asked/answered here, without signing up for something I don't want.

You can view it without an account.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mcfc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.twitter.com/mcfc</a>

Ask my question please, QR?

Halfpenny said:
Domestic cup scheme prices capped up to but not inc. QF. CL Prices will be confirmed once draw made.

I know you have twitter.

Can you ask my question please? No other bastard will ;)

I presume they'll provide us with an option to log in to this new membership wesbite with our supporter number and password when it's time to renew?

Or will we do it on the normal ticket website?

mcfcliam said:
Halfpenny said:
Domestic cup scheme prices capped up to but not inc. QF. CL Prices will be confirmed once draw made.

I know you have twitter.

Can you ask my question please? No other bastard will ;)

I presume they'll provide us with an option to log in to this new membership wesbite with our supporter number and password when it's time to renew?

Or will we do it on the normal ticket website?
Done.

RACHACE said:
No not as a shock tbh but it still angers me.

I have made my decision and it will be to renew my ST gold and do the 3 cup schemes. Home games will now be my main focus and I will try to get tickets for the away games I want to attend.

I could if I want join in with it all, but my opinion is that within 3 seasons the majority of away games will go to ballot so it is pointless.

They have hidden the extra cost of your ST with a glossy platinum name and most are buying into it.
I agree totally, its "clever" marketing to extract extra money, with menaces (ie worrying those with lower points they won't get tickets, and twisting some with middle points that they will jump over many) when in the grand scheme, ticket revenue from seaso... err membership, pales into insignificance compared to finishing 3rd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.