Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

gmrpinfold said:
dukyblue said:
gmrpinfold said:
Those who are whining about the points, just pay the extra £50 and get all the points. I imagine the vast majority will do, therefor those that don't will never get to a big game again. All those that do will basically be in the same situation they are in now. It's no different.

I wont be. I'll be getting the value ticket and signing up for the cup schemes. I'll still be on just over 6k points after this. Cant see me not getting a ticket for any match I want to get to away from home.

Maybe not next season, but you will be caught up pretty quickly. And who's to say the tickets won't become available by loyalty point and class system?
Platinum and 6000pts
Platinum and 5000pts
Gold and 6000pts
And so on....
The club. They explicitly ruled out criteria based on membership status, it will remain solely on points (and cup scheme where applicable)

Halfpenny said:
gmrpinfold said:
dukyblue said:
I wont be. I'll be getting the value ticket and signing up for the cup schemes. I'll still be on just over 6k points after this. Cant see me not getting a ticket for any match I want to get to away from home.

Maybe not next season, but you will be caught up pretty quickly. And who's to say the tickets won't become available by loyalty point and class system?
Platinum and 6000pts
Platinum and 5000pts
Gold and 6000pts
And so on....
The club. They explicitly ruled out criteria based on membership status, it will remain solely on points (and cup scheme where applicable)

Fair enough. I will still be on over 6k by signing up to Platinum. So will a lot of others. The points system will just go up. Instead of starting sale at 6,000 it will be 8,000 or whatever.

Halfpenny said:
gmrpinfold said:
dukyblue said:

Platinum and 6000pts
Platinum and 5000pts
Gold and 6000pts
And so on....

Good.

Its natural progression. I cant do aways as much as id like anymore. Each one is a near £100 day out, and i have a family and mortgage to pay. Money only stretches so far.

It will be a good few years before the people who got Cup final tickets on 3250 points catch up, even at double bubble points.

When the day comes that I get overtaken, so be it.

dukyblue said:
Halfpenny said:
gmrpinfold said:
Platinum and 6000pts
Platinum and 5000pts
Gold and 6000pts
And so on....

Good.

Its natural progression. I cant do aways as much as id like anymore. Each one is a near £100 day out, and i have a family and mortgage to pay. Money only stretches so far.

It will be a good few years before the people who got Cup final tickets on 3250 points catch up, even at double bubble points.

When the day comes that I get overtaken, so be it.

If you're not bothered then it really doesn't matter and makes sense in getting the Gold membership. It's an incentive to the people who want to go to away game and the big cup games.

You getting an expensive invite pack praising you for being such a good fan, then saying you only need to pay £2,500 to prove it.

Where do kids come into this?

Corky said:
You getting an expensive invite pack praising you for being such a good fan, then saying you only need to pay £2,500 to prove it.
Where do kids come into this?

That was my thought - 'your a brill fan, one of the elite. we want to reward you for being a brill fan so give us £2500'.
I thought most loyalty schemes gave the 'customer' something!!!<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 8:30 pm --<br /><br />i think the really cunning plan from city here is to get a extra £50 from most season ticket holders, which is nothing more than a season ticket price rise...without the majority of us viewing it as this. Therefore, although it looks like most of us have had a price rise on s/t of £30-£40 - in reality this is £80 or £90 me thinks!!

bainy said:
Corky said:
i think the really cunning plan from city here is to get a extra £50 from most season ticket holders, which is nothing more than a season ticket price rise...without the majority of us viewing it as this. Therefore, although it looks like most of us have had a price rise on s/t of £30-£40 - in reality this is £80 or £90 me thinks!!

Course it is.

I don't like it one bit. All this bollocks about "it's a business" and "it's FFP" doesn't add up for numerous reasons that have been repeated over and over and ignored by many.

However, I would feel an awful lot better about it if Garry Cook were not taking us all for morons.

It is a huge price hike in the cost of season tickets. Nothing else. Yet he is so caught up in his desire to keep up his stream of bullshit about the fans being so important to him and in his world of uber-marketing shite that he sanctions insults to intelligence like this.

Tell me that you want to stick a 15% or 20% increase on my season ticket and I want like it but I'll either have to accept it or get rid. But stop taking me for a fucking idiot and thinking that I won't recognise it as such.

But most of all, stop glad handing every fucker that you meet and telling everyone how the fans are the most important thing to you. The most important thing to you is justifying your position and silly salary. And the only way to do that s to squeeze the fans to the optimum level that gets every last penny out of them, and then to replace those that can't pay with a different demographic.

Just get on with it, be straight about it and let us make our choices. Cut the bullshit and be honest about it and tell us we had better make a choice about what whether we can afford to watch our club. I might not like it but it's better than not being straight about it.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
bainy said:
Corky said:
i think the really cunning plan from city here is to get a extra £50 from most season ticket holders, which is nothing more than a season ticket price rise...without the majority of us viewing it as this. Therefore, although it looks like most of us have had a price rise on s/t of £30-£40 - in reality this is £80 or £90 me thinks!!

I don't like it one bit.

quelle surprise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.