Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

simon23 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
The reports are saying we are competing with inter and ac for Eto'os signature but movig to inter or Ac milan to me seems pointless considering he is at Barca and they will likely offer him similar payments to those other clubs. I thought the whole thing that has spiked this move was because city were going to pay wages far in excess of what those two mentioned teams will. I cant see him moving from Barca to Inter, that would be a movement of club for no "real" reason other than a change of scenery. I can only see him coming to us to be honest, if he leaves Barca.

he wants champs league tho doesnt he?????

city are 3/1 to make the top 4 next season......which will bring champs league.
therefore just need to persuade him that we will be in champs league very sooon....especially if he signs and bangs the goals in!! ;-)

only1paulsimpson said:
simon23 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
The reports are saying we are competing with inter and ac for Eto'os signature but movig to inter or Ac milan to me seems pointless considering he is at Barca and they will likely offer him similar payments to those other clubs. I thought the whole thing that has spiked this move was because city were going to pay wages far in excess of what those two mentioned teams will. I cant see him moving from Barca to Inter, that would be a movement of club for no "real" reason other than a change of scenery. I can only see him coming to us to be honest, if he leaves Barca.

he wants champs league tho doesnt he?????

city are 3/1 to make the top 4 next season......which will bring champs league.
therefore just need to persuade him that we will be in champs league very sooon....especially if he signs and bangs the goals in!! ;-)

The kicker is we need a goal scorer to break the top4, and if we have one, we don't need Champs League to attract one!!

If Tevez signs for us, I can see him coming and re negotiating his wages. With a little bit of sponsorship from Umbro etc I suspect he will highest paid player at City.

Rammyblues said:
If Tevez signs for us, I can see him coming and re negotiating his wages. With a little bit of sponsorship from Umbro etc I suspect he will highest paid player at City.

yea agreed they will all follow, we just need that first big signing

citizen said:
Rammyblues said:

I thought you had that big signing with Robinho . Wasn't that the plan with him ?

Darker shade of Blue said:
citizen said:
Rammyblues said:

I thought you had that big signing with Robinho . Wasn't that the plan with him ?
you crying about blake?

citizen said:
Rammyblues said:

wish you would piss off to your own forum

BlueMooner87 said:
citizen said:
Rammyblues said:

you crying about blake?

What has blake got to do with my question ?
And no , the Blake thing on our forum was just a smiley :o)

citizen said:
citizen said:
Rammyblues said:

wish you would piss off to your own forum

Why don't you make me big shot ?

i think tevez will be the snowball effect starter! but this meens we're gonna be waiting til july, as kia clearly stated its gonna be 1st, 2nd, 3rd july until he makes a decision!

so i think we all jus need to calm it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.