Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

C_T_I_D said:
Nice to even be linked with these names though...

Linked mate? Their coming put your house on it. Where not being linked blindly here there coming mate!

Tevez I can agree on. Eto'o? Some reason I'm not 100% convinced he is.

C_T_I_D said:
Tevez I can agree on. Eto'o? Some reason I'm not 100% convinced he is.
must be coming or is he been touted one last time in the hope someone bigger comes in. would not be the first time, fingers crossed

Just opened a work mates Sunday Mirror and the story they are running inside is that city are about to pull the plug on the Eto'o deal as Barca are asking for £40mil, don't know if it's online

Taylor said:
Just opened a work mates Sunday Mirror and the story they are running inside is that city are about to pull the plug on the Eto'o deal as Barca are asking for £40mil, don't know if it's online
fucking mirror hates us

Taylor said:

Yet the notw is saying he signs next week tbh both of these sources are not usually reliable just hope the notw is right.

Taylor said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/28/eto-o-much-115875-21477483/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21477483/</a>

Here it is mate

heres a question if you had to pick one, tevez or eto. eto more goals tevez better work rate. eto for me

Taylor said:

It is online but take it with a pinch of salt...Its his last year of contract so will be free agent next year, the Bid that City have tabled is very good and shouldnt be sniffed at.

BudtheWeiser said:
Taylor said:

Yet the notw is saying he signs next week tbh both of these sources are not usually reliable just hope the notw is right.

notw world did have us to sign gb and ct first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.